But the show had sad moments, and we ranked them . Having the mother die (albeit in the future) in the final episodes of the series would be difficult for a lot of fans. 0. "HIMYM" conspiracy theorists have long thought that Ted was telling his children the story of how he met their mother because she had died of a terminal disease. The countdown episode where Marshall’s dad dies was heartbreaking. How I Met Your Mother, the sitcom which aired for 9 seasons, is known for its laughs and one-liners. Though last week's episode, "Vesuvius," hinted at that , Cristin Milioti, who plays the unnamed mother, basically denied the theory in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter . Like Lost, HIMYM had spent years drawing fans in with its complex narrative and tantalizing hints and clues surrounding its central mystery (i.e. Monday on How I Met Your Mother, fans were brought 10 years into the future, where Ted and the Mother were recounting old stories.

I really hope this isn’t the case. the identity of the Mother).

When Robin found out she couldn’t have kids, we all felt for her. Ted finally met The Mother in the legen -- wait no more -- dary 'HIMYM' series finale on March 31. Robin’s TV Dad Hints At Emotional Ending In ‘Last Forever’ By Megan Schaefer 03/06/14 AT 1:02 PM. For a comedy series, How I Met Your Mother made its viewers cry an awful lot. Comment Share. HIMYM does tragedy well.

by Ben Sherlock; Jul 02, 2019; Share Tweet Email.

By Sophie Hines. Episode in series nine drops heavy hints about the Mother's possible death - resulting in a sh*t load of internet conspiracy theories, which everybody loves.

Wilson Rodrigues Fotógrafo, Hotels In Bellville Ohio, Safest Way To Send Cash, Last Battleground: Survival Apk + Obb, Coban Guatemala Map,