I got caught up in the soap opera "Hollywood Heights" this summer and fell in love with the story. TVGuide has every full episode so you can stay-up-to-date and watch your favorite show Hollywood Heights anytime, anywhere.

Hollywood Heights is a neighborhood in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles, bounded by the Hollywood Bowl on the north, Highland Avenue on the east, Outpost Estates on the west, and Franklin Avenue on the south.

Season 1, Episode 32 The Video Shoot First Aired: July 31, 2012 Eddie tries to focus solely on work at the video shoot, and Loren gets to play a bigger part in the video. It's still nothing but drama for these Hollywood Heights hopefuls.

However, due to a cable malfunction, I did not get the second episode of the show.
Hollywood Heights is a 45 minute drama-mini-series-soap starring Daphne Ashbrook as Jackie Kowalski, Cody Longo as Eddie Duran and Joe Reegan as Steven . click here: http://bit.ly/10K8gCY to watch Hollywood Heights episodes ! The series premiered on Mon Jun 11, 2012 on Nick at Nite and The Final Concert (S01E80) last aired on Fri Oct 05, 2012. Watch for Melissa's family crisis, Loren's makeover, Max and Nora's budding relationship, Tyler's plans to … By the time that I realized that you could also watch on the Internet, it was too late to catch this one. It includes a number of notable historic homes and buildings and has been home to numerous people in the film and music industries, dating back to the silent film era

Chloe finally gets what she wants. After Loren's eliminated from the contest, Nora's boss Don helps her get the song to Max in an attempt at a second chance.
The official TeenNick.com site, the home of your favorite shows like Sam and Cat, iCarly, Victorious, and all things music on TeenNick Top 10.

Be sure to follow us if you are a fan!

Explore Now! Episode 38 - Wednesday August 8, 2012 “Eddie’s Birthday” Here is where you will find everything Hollywood Heights related! Hollywood Heights is an American family drama, which aired on Nick at Nite and TeenNick from June 18 to October 5, 2012.

Farokh Engineer Age, Wandle Valley Regional Park, Casey Currie Jeep, Sneaky Snitch Youtube, Brooklyn South Borough Office, Fratelli Ferndale Menu, Forest Green Rovers Fixtures,