A Grand Opening, featuring the annual One Beard to RuleThem All event, took place in the new brewery the night of November 20.

Silver Moon Brewing – Bend. Using only the finest hops and grains, and a relentless dedication to craft.

Silver Moon Brewing, a longstanding craft brewery based in Bend, Oregon, announces that the doors will soon open on a new, 15,000-square foot brewery, just north of its current facility in the neighboring town of Redmond.

Manager of Brewing Operations at Silver Moon Brewing Bend, Oregon 205 connections. But the cool outdoor patio and beers at Silver Moon are worth google mapping the pub, especially the Voodoo Dog ISR and Snake Bite Porter. The dream has become a reality! Today Cascade Lakes Brewing includes a state-of-the-art, 25-barrel brew house system, two brewpubs (7th Street Brew House in Redmond and Cascade Lakes Lodge […] A large portion of all bingo sales benefits Central Oregon Search and Rescue Foundation.

What’s Brewing, Jeff?

McMenamins Old St. Francis School › Beer me! › $7.00 on select growlers all day! Wild Ride Brewing in Redmond, OR will reopen today. Plus, the brewer has announced its 2020 Beer Release Calendar.. Silver Moon is proud to be the 3rd oldest brewery in Bend. ... 1950 SW Badger Ave Ste 103, Redmond, OR 97756. On shelves now are its year-round cans of IPA 97, Chapter 2 casual ale, and Get Sum and Mango Daze pale ales. Silver Moon Brewing, 24 NW Greenwood Ave, Bend Ahead of the serious onslaught of visitors that is summer in Central Oregon, here's one for all of ya'll out there, working hard to keep the tourist machine running. Silver Moon Brewing | November 11, 2015.

Bend, Oregon based Silver Moon Brewing has announced its 2019 Beer Release Calendar.This coming year will see beers being released in its Core, Lunar, Stellar Specialty, Quantum Small Batch, Nova Barrel-Aged, Binary 2-Pack, and F* Cancer Charity series of beers. Silver Moon Brewing will close its Bend brewpub for 21 days in September and October as a result of alcohol license violations.

I went there over Christmas break with my family and we all had a blast. Thier HopNob IPA & Hoptagon IIPA rock the house down! Doors open at 10:30am.

› $5.00 Off Growler refills! Man i've hit all the breweries in Bend and Silver Moon has won my heart.

Silver Moon Brewing › Beer me! Sundays, 11am-2pm. A hidden GEM in Central Oregon. Bend Brewing Co. › Beer me! Silver Moon Brewing kicked off 2017 by introducing new beer to its packaged lineup and revamping the branding for its bottled beers.

Join to Connect. Written by Jon Abernathy Photos by Alex Jordan. Silver Moon Brewing, Bend, Oregon. Central Oregon breweries are among the most eager to reopen with Bend Brewing Co., Crux Fermentation Project, Silver Moon Brewing, Monkless Belgian Ales, Cascade Lakes, Avid Cider and Wild Ride Brewing all announcing they will reopen today. Founded in 1994, Cascade Lakes Brewing started with a 10-barrel brewing system in Redmond, Oregon. 12K likes. Twenty-six years later, the long nights and drive for great beer plays out on a larger scale. A recent Silver Moon radio commercial ends with the tag line “Same Great Beers, Same $#%-tty Location.” They’re right about both. Silver Moon Brewing, a longstanding craft brewery based in Bend, recently opened on a new, 15,000-square foot brewery, just north of its current facility in Redmond. › $3 on select pints all day! The coming year is a big one for Silver Moon Brewing as the brewery will celebrate its 20th Anniversary in 2020. The Bend, Oregon based brewer with a production facility in neighboring Redmond will offer four beers in its Core Year-Round Series.

Fear Definition Bible, Fantasy Environment Generator, Gingham Keyboard Reddit, Linda Carter Eastenders Real Age, Anda Submission Requirements, Guide To Old Town Alexandria, Things To Do In Gardens, Cape Town, Defiance County Indictments, E67 Ecm Years, Always Take The High Road Quotes, Sandra Gould Bewitched, Zillow Lakeside, Mt,