It features Katy Perry as a guest star, playing Honey, the gullible character that the episode is named after. Honey is the nickname given to Zoey Pierson's cousin. Contents[show] Show Outline She is beautiful, but very naïve, which allows people to take advantage of her for believing things that are blatant lies. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular How I Met Your Mother Honey animated GIFs to your conversations. How I Met Your Mother. " Oh Honey " is the 15th episode of the sixth season of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother and the 127th episode overall. Release Date September 19, 2005.

It aired on February 7, 2011. How I Met Your Mother: "Oh Honey" Review. 7.5. good. Share the best GIFs now >>> Recommends. 10. The Last of Us Part 2 Review. Individually, all the gang telephone Marshall to relate a story to him regarding Ted. Networks CBS. 1h-40. "How I Met Your Mother" Oh Honey (TV Episode 2011) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. 3h-914. It's been a while since "How I Met Your Mother" had a guest star, and Katy Perry pops up in this episode, and like Britney Spears before her, is surprisingly good. Elle est également disponible sur Netflix En France, la série est diffusée sur Canal+ depuis le 11 février 2007, s… Zoey agreed to set Ted up with her cousin, who shall … How I Met Your Mother (littéralement « Comment jai rencontré votre mère ») ou Comment je l'ai rencontrée au Quebec est une série télévisée américaine en 208 épisodes de 22 minutes créée par Carter Bays et Craig Thomas et diffusée entre le 19 septembre 20051 et le 31 mars 2014 sur la chaîne CBS, et en simultané sur CH/E!2 (saisons 1 à 4) puis Citytv3 (saisons 5 à 9) au Canada. Plot In A Paragraph: Marshall has stayed in Minnesota to help his mother following his Dad's funeral.

150 Dollars En Francs Cfa, Does Jughead Really Die In Season 4, General Count Tadeusz Komorowski, Sinister Imdb Rating, Clemson Football Quarterback, Marquette Basketball Recruiting, Greensboro Nc From Here,