What else now? Log into LINE from your PC and then start to chat with your friends. Enter the verification code in your smart phone/Android emulator and both your smart phone and LINE PC version account will be activated. Quick guide for the interested: Install LINE on Windows without needing phone verification: 1- make temporary email address if dont want to use real email, i used gmx.com since it doesnt require phone verification, and connect email address to google by login in to any google sevice with it (like youtube.com) 2- make temporary facebook account using that email address if not want to …

Line works on PC now without having to use a phone. A verification code from LINE will be sent to your email. Do you use 2-Step Verification to sign in to your Google Account? That's the whole point of 2-step verification.

When you request a verification code, the LINE app will send you one via text message or phone call.

These verification codes are sent out using a system designated by LINE.

Untuk dapat menggunakan LINE for PC ini sendiri sangatlah mudah, anda hanya perlu memasukkan email dan password yang anda daftarkan sebelumnya pada saat login. If you have setup 2-step verification, you cannot login without the code. There are a few ways you can get a verification code. Baiklah simak caranya berikut ini: Cara Log In Line di Komputer Tanpa Emulator Android. After giving login details, it will download itand install it by itself after you click on Accept its Term & Condition. The LINE Developers site is a portal site for developers. You can finish the verification process by entering that code into the LINE app.

Based on the size of the file and internet speed, it may be a bit time consuming so be patient until it … This backup code you can use when your gmail has 2 step verification on, but you don’t have your mobile to receive the 2 step verification code which is send on register mobile number for verification. Updated on August 25th, 2016: We have tested LINE on Windows 10 PC. It’s flawless.

A verification code from LINE will be sent to your email. PS Rygard, I added you on Line.

See you bairy soon. Now you have to install LINE inthis step to use it on your PC. Thanks a lot Rygard!! You can use the code displayed on your trusted device, get a text or phone call, or generate a code from your trusted device. Pihak Line sendiri menyediakan aplikasi khusus LINE untuk Komputer, silahkan download terlebih dahulu aplikasinya di Line.me. Log into LINE from your PC and then start to chat with your friends. Step 5. Line works on PC now without having to use a phone.

Thanks a lot Rygard!! When you tap Call Me Instead, you will receive an automated phone call that gives you a six-digit verification code.

The phone number used may appear as either a domestic or overseas number. If you did not setup or have access to another trusted device, you can use your recovery key to login and reset your account settings - see Two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support. If you haven't registered an email address with LINE, you can log in to LINE for PC by scanning a QR code. PS Rygard, I added you on Line. So if anyone else wants to use Line but can’t because of phone restriction, just use Rygards guide. See you bairy soon. If you forget your password, or if someone else is trying to take over your account, we send a verification code to that alternate email or phone number. Creating LINE Login and Messaging API applications and services has never been easier! You can finish the verification process by entering that code into the LINE app. Install LINE. So if anyone else wants to use Line but can’t because of phone restriction, just use Rygards guide.

In case if you have lost your mobile then you can use this code to login in your gmail account using step mention in above article. It contains documents and tools that will help you use our various developer products. Updated on August 25th, 2016: We have tested LINE on Windows 10 PC. Security info is an alternate contact email address or phone number that you add to your account. Learn about backup options to receive codes so that you can sign in even when you might not have your phone around.

Enter the verification code in your smart phone/Android emulator and both your smart phone and LINE PC version account will be activated. While there is no reputable method to avoid the verification code itself, it is easy to create a free and alternate phone number to complete the activation process. What else now? this is the question details I have my smartphone with adequate internet connection from wifi connection. In order to use WhatsApp, users are required to use their cellphone number to receive a verification code to activate their account. If you use iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you might not need to enter a verification code. It’s flawless.

Amamperez, Villasis, Pangasinan, Buckeye Mine - Sumpter, Oregon, Zillow Lewiston Idaho, Marble Background Blue, Tatort Borowski Season 3 Cast, Best Ever Coronation Street Storylines, 08005 Zip Code,