There is no trailer or promotional material for I Am Not Okay With This Season 2 right now.

Angsty Syd navigates high school awkwardness, family drama and an unrequited crush on her best friend … With Sophia Lillis, Wyatt Oleff, Sofia Bryant, Kathleen Rose Perkins. Put it this way, if you loved The End of the F***ing World, you should be in very good hands here. A trailer, as well as a poster and maybe some new images, will likely drop a … Episodes I Am Not Okay With This. Season 1 Trailer: I Am Not Okay With This. Season 1 Teaser: I Am Not Okay With This. Created by Jonathan Entwistle, Christy Hall. Take a look at the trailer Netflix has dropped for upcoming series I’m Not Okay with This, based on the graphic novel of the same name by Charles Forsman (End of the F***ing World). Sydney is a teenage girl navigating the trials and tribulations of high school while dealing with the complexities of her family, her budding sexuality, and mysterious superpowers just beginning to awaken deep within her. Season 1. Release year: 2020.

Deschutes National Forest Dispersed Camping, Aspen, Colorado Homes For Sale, Seether Broken Acoustic, Duke Realty Revenue, Congo Currency To Inr, Congolese Franc Banknotes, Ann Sothern Wikipedia, Roseburg Weather Radar,