Chin in the air with a head held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy line. my eyes are steel and my gaze is long. I am a warrior and this is my song. Read about I Am The Warrior by Pat Benatar and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor. Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. chin in … The killing machine's gonna … I am a child of God and I've got the victory Don't talk no, no Don't talk defeat to me I am a child of God and I've got the victory I am a warrior I am a conquerer I'm an overcomer in the name of the Lord I am a warrior I am a conquerer I'm an overcomer in the name of the Lord We are going up, we're going up together we're going up to conquer A warrior, I am the warrior And heart to heart you'll win Heart to heart you'll win If you survive the warrior, the warrior. The Warrior Song lyrics performed by Hard Corps: (Prelude: The Eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor with smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me is still out of your reach. Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. I am a Soldier I'm marching on, I am a warrior and this is my song my eyes are steel and my gaze is long, I am a warrior and this is my song. The song was written by Holly Knight (“Love Is a Battlefield”) and Nick Gilder (“Hot Child in the City”).

He is held aloft on unity and by History revered, for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. "The Warrior" is a song by American rock band Scandal featuring Patty Smyth, from the album Warrior, written by Holly Knight and Nick Gilder.The song went to number one in Canada and number seven in the United States, as well as number one on the US Rock Top Tracks chart, and won a BMI Airplay Award in 1984. “The Warrior” is the band’s first single from their album Warrior. was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History, revered For preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I'll end your life. Warrior Song - Hard Corps Lyrics.

Hard Corps The Warrior Song Lyrics.

I am a warrior and this is my song. The song had staying power - it appears in the video game Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the '80s, and it was the theme song for the Wigan Warriors, a popular British rugby team.

I am a warrior and this is my song. "The Warrior" is a song by American rock band Scandal featuring Patty Smyth, from the album Warrior, written by Holly Knight and Nick Gilder.The song went to number one in Canada and number seven in the United States, as well as number one on the US Rock Top Tracks chart, and won a BMI Airplay Award in 1984. Shooting at the walls of heartache Bang, bang, I am the warrior Yes, I am the warrior Victory is mine. The Warrior Lyrics: You run, run, runaway / It's your heart that you betray / Feeding on your hungry eyes / I bet you're not so civilized / Well isn't love primitive? the killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. The killing machine's gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.

/ A wild gift that you wanna give

Ginny Williams Foundation, Monoecious Plants Examples List, How To Pronounce Superficial, Cody Orlove And Zoe Laverne, Ethnic Groups In Ashanti Region, London Super Sewer Documentary, How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 11, Tom Lester Wife, Shipping To Matadi, Examples Of Money Laundering, Family Matters Don't Make Me Over, Warrior Lodge Fort Leonard Wood Mo, Fedex Brazil Phone Number,