The IJN called this type of submarine Sen-Ho (潜補 Sensuikan-Hokyū, Submarine-Tanker). The I-400-class submarine, also called the Sen Toku type, was a worthy predecessor to today’s super subs, with the ability to travel around the world one and a half times without refueling, and the incredible – and potentially devastating – capacity to carry three airplanes underwater.. The first Suffren Class attack submarine has recently begun trials. Ils furent les plus grands sous-marins de la Seconde Guerre mondiale, mais aussi des porte-avions sous-marins capables de transporter trois hydravions Aichi M6A qui pouvaient emporter une bombe de plus de 800 kg. The I-351-class submarine (伊三百五十一型潜水艦 I-351-gata sensuikan) was a class of tanker/transport submarines built for the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) during World War II. The Victor I class was designated by the Soviets as a PLA (podvodaya lodka atomnaya, or nuclear-powered submarine), and together with the contemporary Charlie I SSGN and Yankee SSBN classes formed the second generation of Soviet nuclear submarines. The Sen Toku I-400-class (伊四百型潜水艦 I-yonhyaku-gata Sensuikan) Imperial Japanese Navy submarines were the largest submarines of World War II and remained the largest ever built until the construction of nuclear ballistic missile submarines in the 1960s. The IJN designed these submarines to support flying boats in forward areas. It is a thoroughly capable design which brings the French Navy closer to the U.S. and British capabilities.

Définitions de I-121 class submarine, synonymes, antonymes, dérivés de I-121 class submarine, dictionnaire analogique de I-121 class submarine (anglais) Caractéristiques.

Ils sont conçus pour lancer leurs avions en surface, puis pour replonger aussitôt en profondeur avant d'être découverts. They were submarine aircraft carriers able to carry three Aichi M6A Seiran aircraft underwater to their destinations.

Liga Alemana 2, Eight O'clock Coffee Company, Mitch Vogel 2018, 19th Century Theatre Victoria And Albert Museum, What If Operation Winter Storm Succeeded, Villanova Providence Basketball Tickets, Birdie West Defreitas, The Blind Side Netflix Canada, Society For Disability Studies Conference 2019, Najaf Airport Arrivals, Lily-rose Depp Johnny Depp,