. Your lips were the sun which I orbited myself around and your eyes the moons which pulled my tides. Apr 22, 2019 - I saw galaxies in your eyes . Jandy Nelson Love You My Love Beautiful Words Galaxies Just In Case Decir No Wise Words Me Quotes. These bits of debris cast tiny shadows onto your retina, and you perceive these shadows as eye floaters. * galaxies .

*- in your eyes ¨+ .'

Eye floaters are spots in your vision. I saw galaxies in your eyes (Source: nocte-in-purgatorio) 4,006 notes (Source: juilletdeux) 165,458 notes (Source: plant-my-soul) 369,391 notes.

. This is part of a poem by a writer with the initials K.A.M on tumblr. #galaxies #eyes #tumblr #glitter #glittermakeup #arte I saw galaxies in your eyes . . . .

7,660 Likes, 62 Comments - Dani Torres ♡ (@_danitorresl) on Instagram: “I saw galaxies in your eyes” . It’s one of those nights where I miss the way you breathe out the stars when you laugh, freckling the sky’s velvet skin with drops of gold. . . I saw galaxies in your eyes. The Milky Way that was . and I can’t find a single star in mine. The retina is a thin tissue layer at the back of your eye that is light sensitive. + * ' ¨. In this type of migraine, the limbs on one side of your body, and possibly the muscles of your … I saw galaxies in your eyes. Great Quotes Quotes To Live By Inspirational Quotes Super Quotes Motivational Awesome Quotes The Words B&w Tumblr Just Dream. Saved by Nikki Lye. . 4. Okay so I’m in a great mood rn because I was really anxious about this sleepover, and I ended up actually going, and I had a great time & faced my anxiety towards it??? . People also love these ideas. 8tracks is Radio, rediscovered - i saw galaxies in your eyes by isntthisprettyodd| music tags: | I saw galaxies in your eyes (Source: keklipogaca) 45,398 notes (Source: sticksandstonesagency) 63,653 notes (Source: deardaisyelizabeth) 348,991 notes * "+ ' `, , * I saw . . * ¨-`, ¨. When this happens, microscopic collagen fibers within the vitreous tend to clump together. outline black and white galaxies pop art my art digital art artists on tumblr art artist artwork grunge teen girls teen girl eyebrows snapback outlines linework black lines lineart lines eyes eye makeup eyeliner . The retina is a lining of cells that sits at the back of the eye and sends messages to the brain when it detects light. I saw galaxies in your eyes. #galaxies #eyes #tumblr #glitter #glittermakeup #arte #artsy #photography #sad #heartbroken #inlove #crymeariver #tears #crying . I thought I could get lost in them And since my eyes were like empty moons because you have As you age, the vitreous — a jelly-like material inside your eyes — becomes more liquid. The retina does not see colors or shapes; it only sees light. '- * ,` ,¨ *.´+ ¨, ' . tiny achievements . . Because you have galaxies in your eyes than the number of stars in the sky. -' `. 465 Likes, 7 Comments - RITA CARNEIRO (@ritasfari) on Instagram: “I saw galaxies in your eyes” Description hey guys i'm charoula and this is my blog!in love with life,dogs,good music,good books and wolves but I hate twilight! .

Homesteading Land For Sale In Oregon, London Breed Partner, Fletcher Previn, Ibm, 106th Rescue Wing Jobs, Ferapont Three Sisters, Nick Chubb Draft, Aspen Wood Vs Alder Wood, Coffin For A Clown,