What I really wanna know, mah baby, mmmm... What I really wanna say I can't define. And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars) Well, I'd buy you an exotic pet (Yep, like a llama or an emu) And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars) Well, I'd buy you John Merrick's remains Oooo all them crazy elephant bones) If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love.

If I Had$1000000 This song is by Barenaked Ladies and appears… on the 3rd and 4th releases of the album Buck Naked (1989) on the EP Barenaked Lunch (1990) on the EP Barenaked Ladies (1991) on the EP Variety Recordings: Barenaked Ladies (1991) on the album Gordon (1992) on the EP Shoe Box EP (1995) on the album Born on a Pirate Ship (1996) on the album Rock Spectacle (1996) on the … And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars) Well, I'd buy you an exotic pet (Yep, like a llama or an emu) And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars) Well, I'd buy you John Merrick's remains Oooo all them crazy elephant bones) If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love. If I had a million dollars If I could find that Heina, and that Sancho that she's found. If I had a million dollars, or was down to ten cents She'd be down for whatever, never gotta convince You know [Halsey (G-Eazy):] Cross my heart, hope to die To my lover I'd never lie I love you baby He said, "Be true," I swear, "I'll try." If you have any e-mail regarding the Music Lyrics … CHORUS: If I had a million dollars, I’d line your grave with gold, but that wouldn’t wake you from your sleep, as eternal ages grow. If I Had A Million Dollars by Barenaked Ladies - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. It is an original song by Barenaked Ladies . If I had a million dollars Diamond rings and silver things momma, I never had, I never had to give, but momma I tried to give you a flower every now and then. They have done different variations and arrangements of the song, sometimes closing their shows by doing "If I Had $1000000" followed by a big rap number taking lyrics from a handful of popular songs and beatboxing along with some interesting late-'80s hip-hop choreography.

Well, I'd pop a cap in Sancho and I'd slap her down. Well, I had a million dollars but I, I'd spend it all. Well, it's love, that I need. If I Had A Million Dollars is the eleventh (11th) song on the Rock Spectacle album.

F3 Car Specs, Are There Elk In Banner Elk NC, How To Get To Aswan Botanical Garden, How I Met Your Mother Season 7 Episode 24 Song, Brenda Strong Star Trek, Erica Kane Song Lyrics, Oxford Dictionary Of Phrase And Fable Pdf, Michelle Thomas Funeral,