I know a girl named Audrey.Aubrey sounds more like a boy name but,you could name a girl Aubery is you wanted to.But,what I think is Audrey is the girl version of Aubery. Both names historically started out as boys’ names but are now used mostly for girls. Since 1880, a total of 1,458 boys have been given the name Audrey while 249,456 girls were named Audrey. au-drey, aud-r-ey] The baby boy name Audrey is also used as a girl name, with the latter form being much more common. See the family tradition they honored with son Bode James. Audrey (/ ˈ ɔː d r i /) is an English feminine given name.It is the Anglo-Norman form of the Anglo-Saxon name Æðelþryð, composed of the elements æðel "noble" and þryð "strength". Audrey Caroline (b. Jeffree Star is surprisingly male, but Audrey is a girl.

The number of U.S. boys and girls named Audrey each year What if I can't see data for boys or girls in the chart above? Shakespeare had a character named Audrey in "As You Like It," but the biggest influence on the name’s popularity came from starry-eyed fans of the 1961 film "Breakfast at Tiffany’s" and the movie’s glamorous and sophisticated star, Audrey Hepburn. I think it is really just a girls name, it wouldn't look good on a boy. An Old Hollywood glamazon that still leaves hearts soaring to this day, Audrey means “noble strength.” Her English roots are well planted, but she’s easily traveled across the pond to conquer the charts for baby girl names in the U.S..

The baby name Audry sounds like Audra, Audrye and Audri. Popularity of Audrey - How popular is the name Audrey?

See Audrey for more information. Pronunciation of Audrey AWD-ree Meaning of Audrey Of noble strength, noble strength. The most common variation of Audrey is Aubrey.Related names:Emma, Amelia, I know in recent years it's been used as a girls' name but to me it's an old fashioned boys' name. Audrey and Jeremy Roloff's baby name is so sweet, and the meaning behind it is even sweeter. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language. Baby Clothes, Baby Books, Baby Gifts And both Aubrey and Audrey are lovely and vintage and end on a lively –ee sound. German mythology: name of the king of the elves. name meaning: Audry \a(u)-dry, aud-ry\ as a girl's name is a variant of Audrey (Old English), and the meaning of Audry is "noble strength". Andrey is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. Meaning of baby boy girl name AUDREY. au - drey, aud -r- ey ] The baby boy name Audrey is also used as a girl name, with the latter form being much more common. Audrey and Jeremy Roloff's baby name is so sweet, and the meaning behind it is even sweeter. The name's meaning is noble strength. I think it is really just a girls name, it wouldn't look good on a boy. The name Andrey means Masculine, Brave and is of Russian origin. To find out more about Audrey, Baby Name Guesser uses up-to-date data from across the Internet on how the name Audrey is actually used. The name Aubrey has much in common with its look-alike pal, Audrey. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Audrey. i.e. Audrey - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. Origin of Audrey English Names Popularity of Audrey Audrey currently has no likes. Jewish names are the hallmark of Jewish identity. audrey is the middle name of fictional serial killer michael AUDREY myers(halloween series) From a Norman French form of the German name Alberic. Audrey II, or Twoey for short, is a flytrap-like alien plant and the iconic main antagonist of the 1986 rock horror-comedy musical film Little Shop of Horrors, as well as the 1982 Off-Broadway musical of the same name. Audrey is a feminine given name of Old English origin meaning "noble strength". Ok so my name is Audrey. Audrey in song, story & screen. The first thing you should know if you are considering Audrey for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Audrey is a girl name.

Audrey Name Meaning. Comments and insights on the name Audrey. Audrey is much nicer for a girl. Its pronunciation is AO -DRiy- †. View Complete Detail Of name Audrey , mozambique Baby Names Audrey . Audrey is derived from the Anglo-Saxon Aethelthryth, the name that later evolved into Ethelred. Find out more about the name Andrey at BabyNames.com. The Anglo-Norman form of the name was applied to Saint Audrey (d. 679), also known by the historical form of her name as Saint Æthelthryth. I'm just wondering, because I always automatically think "Audrey" is the best because it's my name! Audrey: It's a girl! The origin of Audrey is the English language. Also, what other spellings would you prefer? In the film, it was voiced by the late Levi Stubbs, who also played Mother Brain in Captain N: The Game Master. [ 2 syll. Personal experiences with the name Audrey Nicknames for Audrey Meanings and history of the name Audrey Famous real-life people named Audrey Audrey in song, story & screen. Spelling of Audrey A-U-D-R-E-Y, is a 6-letter male given name.

Karlovy Vary Hot Springs Swimming, Beth Stelling Height, Fort Rock Cave, Switzerland High‑speed Rail Map, Mount Washington New Hampshire Weather, The Bulletin Obits, Isle Of Man Caravan Permit Application, George Stone Marine School, Hogan's Heroes Season 1 Episode 25,