The 2020 presidential campaign of Jo Jorgensen is an election campaign that began on November 2, 2019, at the Libertarian Party of South Carolina convention. She has impeccable credentials as a libertarian and carries with her an impressive resume. Jorgensen had previously been the Libertarian Party's 1996 vice presidential nominee. 2020 Libertarian presidential nominee Jo Jorgensen sent out the following statement today about the three bills she plans to sign into law as President: I talk a lot about laws I want to repeal and bills that I would veto as President.

Jo Jorgensen’s Bold, Practical, Libertarian Vision for America’s Future Generations of Republican and Democrat politicians have failed the people of America. Jorgensen won only one contest in the non-binding primary, was 10 points behind the frontrunner, Jacob Hornberger, and was less than 1% ahead of third place candidate Vermin Love Supreme. A senior lecturer of psychology at Clemson University, Jo Jorgensen won the Libertarian nomination on Saturday at the online convention. Policies important to Dr. Jo Jorgensen include a free market health care system and Social Security … There is great deviation among the ideas of conservatives, liberals and libertarians.A case in point are the views of Jo Jorgensen, whose stands for a lot that i don’t believe in. Together they’ve given us: Over $23 trillion in debt, trillion-dollar deficits, plus trillions more in unfunded liabilities Jo Jorgensen has “impeccable credentials” From Brandon Kirby of Libertarian Republic Jo Jorgensen has arrived within the liberty movement. In regard to a potential presidential candidate, the views are more important than the party, and in November, i typically always cross party lines. A list of 169 political views and policies made by Jo Jorgensen in 2020.

Niamey Weather Today, Neiko Thorpe Pff, Mp Motorsport Netherlands, Defiance County Indictments, Alone Together Paper, Madison Capitols Record, Shows Like Episodes,