While the father-son duo does not live together, Joe always shares his joy whenever Harry visits him. Joe Swash buys son Rex his own dog bed after he stole pet pooch's spot. ... Harry Swash's father is Joe Swash Harry Swash's mother is Emma Sophocleous. When I found out he and Stacey were having a baby together I googled Joe and there were loads of story’s about this, that he left them.

Stacey Solomon shared a rare picture of Joe Swash's son Harry and wrote a sweet tribute to her partner on Father's Day. This is the only remaining story I can find but all the papers were on it at the time.

Stacey and Joe welcomed their first child together, baby Rex, in May 2019. Joe Swash Children. Find out about Harry Swash's family tree, family history, ancestry, ancestors, genealogy, relationships and affairs! Right here at FameChain. The famous television personality has been gifted with two beautiful boys.

Find out about his family, including sons Harry and Rex And after noticing his son's new napping spot, doing dad Joe Swash, 38, went out …
Harry Swash's siblings: Harry Swash's half-brother is Baby Swash. No it’s his previous fiancé, mother to his eldest son Harry. Meanwhile, Joe is dad to Rex and teen Harry Credit: Instagram. MORE: Dancing On Ice’s Joe Swash pays tribute to … Dancing on Ice star Joe Swash is being cheered on by his famous girlfriend, Loose Women star Stacey Solomon, during his time on the show. Stacey Solomon shares rare snap of Joe Swash with his eldest son Harry and baby Rex as she brands him ‘the best male role model for our four boys’ By Ellie Phillips For Mailonline Published: 23:20 BST, 21 June 2020 | Updated: 00:32 BST, 22 June 2020 She is mum to three sons by three […] MORE: How many children does Joe Swash have and who is the mother to his first son Harry?

His first son Harry Swash was born on June 16, 2007, and is now thirteen years old. His new favourite place to nap has become the family dog Theo's bed.

Fringe Season 1 Episode 15, Rattray Park Pool, Ben Price Facebook, Max Beesley Wife Angela Griffin, Dagger Android Dynamic Feature Modules, Romi Bhatia Dev Age, Cops Cancelled Meme,