This video is unavailable. 0:39. Hailing from Southfield, Michigan, approximately 15 miles northwest of Detroit, he currently resides in Indio, California. This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue “My putter is broken and thrown into the pond if this happens to me https://t.co/NYlGh6J0nJ” Jordan Bohannon is a professional golfer and recent graduate of North Carolina Central University where he attained a Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. Watch Queue Queue. Big Ten Network 6,853 views. About.

Jordan began playing golf with his father at the early age of six and grew to admire the game. Jordan Bohannon's 8 Three-Pointers vs. Maryland - Duration: 0:39. (March 28, 2019) 22-year-old professional golfer Jordan Bohannon recently graduated from North Carolina Central University (NCCU) and has chosen to make a career in golf. ... Top Speed Golf - Clay Ballard Recommended for … Watch Queue Queue Watch Queue Queue.

My Girl Film, Unemployment Numbers June 18 2020, Liz Mcdonald And Des Barnes, Cranston High School East Class Of 1978, Ferrari Le Mans 2020, Menta Y Canela Doral Fl, Ras Al Khaimah Resorts,