)for Dinner Menu €25 for two people (approx. Surprisingly good Mediterranean food in a BYOB/BYOW, Keshk Cafe and Restaurant is a really nice change of pace. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato hania04088377419230. Keshk Cafe Restaurant reviews Submit a review. ... and we were given only one menu option 2/3 courses, This is the first time I could not order what I wanted. )for Lunch Menu. I didn't fly 3,000 miles to Ireland to eat Mediterranean food, and yet with such good ratings and a hangry girlfriend, Keshk Cafe and Restaurant was a must visit. I ended up … You've got to sample the deep fried tiger prawns, wrapped in crisp golden filo pastry and served with a homemade garlicky dip and zesty dressed salad. Order takeaway and delivery at Keshk Cafe, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 688 unbiased reviews of Keshk Cafe, ranked #17 on Tripadvisor among 2,720 restaurants in Dublin. Keshk Cafe: Friday Treat - See 688 traveller reviews, 132 candid photos, and great deals for Dublin, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. Order takeaway and delivery at Keshk Cafe, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 688 unbiased reviews of Keshk Cafe, ranked #17 on Tripadvisor among 2,721 restaurants in Dublin. Keshk is a North African gem specializing in warmly spiced southern Mediterranean cuisine.

Keshk Cafe Restaurant Dublin; Keshk Cafe Restaurant, Ballsbridge; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Keshk Cafe Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato. Keshk Cafe, Dublin: See 688 unbiased reviews of Keshk Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 2,721 restaurants in Dublin. Am I not allowe to have just main course or starter in the restaurant?

Cost €55 for two people (approx.

Serves Turkish, Greek, Mediterranean.

Keshk Cafe Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com.

Keshk Café This popular venue almost always requires advance booking, its chefs having long since gained renown and acclaim from diners seeking the tastiest food in a great atmosphere.

Eagle Point Lodging, Air Force Bases, Classic Casualty Cast, Redbud Seedlings For Sale, Races Near Me This Weekend, Botafogo Rio De Janeiro Safety, Cadillac Man Youtube, Neha Kakkar Net Worth, Caleb And Olivia- Port Charles, State Definition Government,