Kim Molina and Jerald Napoles premiered their new self-directed short film titled “SDR” yesterday, July 15. “When they told me it would be Kim chosen for the movie, I initially thought that ‘I’m launching her and she’s launching me,’” Yap said. Actress-singer Kim Molina is taking up a new hobby—playing a new instrument!

The successful tandem of Kim Molina and Jerald Napoles in “Jowable” is the Valentine treat of Netflix as the film will be available on the famous streaming site by February 14, 2020. Kim also performed the movie… The movie’s lead star, Kim Molina, announced the good … With Kim on this movie are “Miss Q and A’s” Chad Kinis, Cai Cortez, Kakai Bautista, Fabio Ide, Candy Pangilinan and her real-life partner, Jerald Napoles. In Viva Films’ Jowable, her first major movie lead role, Kim Molina finds doing love scenes with real-life boyfriend Jerald Napoles a challenge.
She took to Instagram to share a photo of herself and her brand-new cello, which she revealed to have harbored a “huge fascination with” over the years but never got around to learn.

The couple posted the whole movie, also known as “Social Distance Relationship,” on their joint YouTube page. Kim Molina Today at 3:04 AM At habang kinikilig pa po ako at lumabas na ang first short film wri ... tten and directed namin ni Jerald Napoles , here is an update sa … It was only late last year when “Jowable” stars Jerald Napoles and Kim Molina admitted their real relationship status stating that they’ve been together for five years already.

Credits to Kim Molina. Ito ang ikinuwento ni Kim matapos niyang ikumpara ang sex scene nila ni Jerald sa pelikulang Jowable.Gumawa rin kasi ng bed scene si Kim kasama si Kit Thompson sa digital movie na MOMOL Nights.. Ayon sa 28-anyos na aktres, kahit pa nakakatawa ang bed scene nila ni Jerald…

Para sa aktres na si Kim Molina, mas mahirap gumawa ng love scene kasama ang boyfriend niyang si Jerald Napoles. View this post on Instagram. The singer-actress is currently in a relationship with Jerald Napoles, whom she met on the set of Rak of Aegis. While the two artists wrote and directed the project on their own, they collaborated with Viva Films for the effort as well. Now, with a lot of time on her hands, she’s finally making her dreams come true. Photo Credit: Jerald Napoles Instagram .

Rhian Name Meaning, Mosquitto Vs Rabbitmq, Population Of Soweto 2020, Mrsa Treatment Guidelines 2019, How Do Homewreckers Think, Weather In Cabinda, 10 Day Forecast, Bibliotheca Alexandrina Events, Breaking Away Movie Cast, Seahawks Jersey Amazon,