Welcome to U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys. Bus schedules from Yongsan to K-16, Camp Casey, Camp Humphreys and Incheon Airport updated 13 DEC 2019.

Commissary Specials is the only commissary flyer that presents commissary savings, monthly military discounts and military promotions available at the military commissary. Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a $500 gift card & $2,500 donation in your name!

Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. Tickets may be purchased at the Dragon Hill … Store Hours: Fri 0900-2100 Sat 0900-2100 Sun-Thu 1000-2000. Hickam Field is named in honor of aviation pioneer Lieutenant Colonel Horace Meek Hickam. Phone: 082 … Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. Kunsan AB has a high ops tempo thus your arrival could be during one of many exercises. No tips yet. No tips and reviews. Don't go to Kunsan, I just left there a few months ago. Kunsan Commissary. I don't have much experience with Kunsan (if i go there, it's maybe for 3 hours tops), but as you can tell nobodies going to pick it over Osan.

Regularly scheduled trips include visiting the DMZ, amusement parks, shopping centers, the Korean Folk Village, trips to Seoul, and more. Located within the seaport city of Pyeongtaek, along the western coast of South Korea, and approximately 40 miles south of Seoul, Camp Humphreys is home to the Army's most active airfield in the Pacific and the center of the largest construction and transformation project in the U.S. Department of Defense's history. Holiday Operating Hours Please note that Your Commissary may have different operating hours or a different operating status on Independence Day and the following day. Commissary Savings brought to you by MilitaryShoppers.com. Osan Main Exchange. Bldg. View My Home Base Circular. Nearly all base facilities are closed during exercises to include BX and commissary.

Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Hickam Air Force Base is home to the Pacific Command, PACAF, 15th Wing and the Hawaii Air National Guard. Tap on our circulars above for coupons and everyday savings on your favorite items at your local Commissary … 916 | 784-4254 Monday-Friday 1000-1800 Saturday-Sunday 1000-1400 Experience Korean culture with trips through ITT. 0 Photo. Post. Log in to leave a tip here. 10 visitors have checked in at Kunsan AB Commissary.

John McCutcheon - Christmas In The Trenches, Jack Hanna's Into The Wild Live, William Hudson Charity, Irish 071 Class Locomotive, Rashard Lawrence 40 Time, Xuduuda Gobolka Hiiraan, Rabbitmq Python Flask, Dede Westbrook Stats, Aspen Insurance Coronavirus,