I'm Daniel Moncada, Aka Leonel Salamanca or One of the Twin Assassins/Tuco's cousins from Breaking Bad season #3 Breaking … Played by twins Daniel and Luis Moncada, the Cousins (a.k.a. 1.1k votes, 459 comments. or One of the Twin Assassins from Breaking Bad season #3.

Before acting I was in a Gang, Got shot, stabbed, Went to prison, Married a Parole Officer, turned into an Actor, Did motivational speaking for trouble youth, I've competed in Muay Thai & Boxing. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Leonel and Marco Salamanca were twin hitmen for the Juárez Cartel. Nacho succeeds at calling Leonel and Marco Salamanca (the Cousins) for help. I'm Luis Moncada Aka Marco Salamanca. They were the nephews of Hector Salamanca and the cousins of Tuco Salamanca. Leonel and Marco Salamanca are impatient and travel from Mexico to the US to carry out the murder, but Gus intervenes and points them to Hank, who actually killed Tuco. They burn the car and take him to veterinarian Dr. Caldera, who succeeds in saving Nacho's life. Victor sells the drugs taken from Nacho to the Espinosas, a rival gang.

When is Better Call Saul Season 4 coming out?. Season Four also saw the introduction of Lalo Salamanca (Tony Dalton, Colombiana), nephew of Hector and cousin of Tuco, Leonel and Marco (the latter two being the near identical brothers who take out the Salamanca rivals. Gus anonymously warns Hank about the pending attack, enabling Hank to kill Marco and critically injure Leonel, despite becoming nearly paralyzed from the waist down. Leonel and Marco Salamanca (commonly known as The Cousins) were twin brothers and hitmen for the Juárez Cartel, a Mexican drug cartel and villains in Breaking Bad.Despite an austere, mechanical physicality and virtually non-verbal interaction, they were a fearsome presence who killed without hesitation or emotion. Leonel and Marco Salamanca (better known as “the Cousins”) go after Hank on Gus’s command, but Gus warns Hank in advance, giving him the advantage. The 10-episode fourth season, which began filming in January 2018, will premiere on August 6 … I've been acting for 10 years. Marco … Nacho falsely identifies the Espinosas to Leonel and Marco as the ones who attacked him. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love.

Jake Canuso Instagram, Morgan Lily Age, Juventude Fc Sofascore, Who Plays Ben Mitchell In Eastenders, Scottish Inn 1960, La Crosse Sport, Motherland: Fort Salem Cast, Uil Softball Alignments, 61961 Ballantrae Court, Bend, Oregon, East Jerusalem Country, If The Emperor Had A Text-to-speech Device Tv Tropes, Amores Verdaderos 183, Rowena Wallace Agent,