Song … Lita does have her own band though and it's named the Lucha something. Lita doesn't sing her own theme song. I think it's Kid Rock or someone like that. Lita's Theme Song by LitaLovesChocolateCake published on 2014-06-03T17:26:36Z ~no copyright intended. That's one of the reasons she retired was to be more active in her band. Stream Lita's Theme Song by LitaLovesChocolateCake from desktop or your mobile device. 2:58 . It's a guy's voice afterall. Enjoy and subscribe :-) Hulk Hogan's WWE Theme Song (HQ) - Duration: 2:58. flyinghiegh 2,463 views. 50+ videos Play all Mix - 2018: Ronda Rousey WWE Theme Song "Bad Reputation" YouTube Celtic Invasion (Becky Lynch) - Duration: 2:35. It's me again playing the wwe theme of former superstar "Lita" Using a drumtrack in the background to add more feel to it. i love lita.

WWE Music Group - Topic 193,285 views Comment by bryan wilson. SoundCloud. Guess The 80s TV Show Theme Song! - Duration: 12:30. I'm not sure who sings it.

Clemens Rehbein Parents, Ferndale Record Obituaries, Basic Training Schedule Reddit, 2017 Uga Football Results, What Is DHCP In Networking,