Saturday, January 18, 2014. Visit the house-turned-museum of Jose Bautista at Malolos where the first meeting of La Liga Filipinas was held. This is my life.

The first time I went here was when my uncle got married in Malolos, Bulacan in the late 90s. 4. I have always wanted to join […] I know that there are several places to visit in Malolos Bulacan. Bulacan is dubbed “The Gateway to the North,” for it is the first province you come across as you pass by the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX)..

Bulacan Travel Blogs, Photos from TravelBlog.org. Rome2rio makes travelling from Malolos to Laoag easy. Thanks to a great friend of mine who introduced me to Malolos. In dire need of a history knowledge fix, it is as if the gods conspired and led me to Malolos, Bulacan, as part of the recently concluded seventh edition of Lakbay Norte—an annual media familiarization tour of Northern Luzon organized by the North Philippines Visitors Bureau (NPVB). Malolos is just in Bulacan, barely 35 kilometers away from the Balintawak exit of North Luzon Expressway.Yet, hardly any tourist put it on their travel bucketlist. If you also happen to visit Malolos City, do not forget to check the row of ancestral house along Estrella and Pariancillo Streets. ... Sri Lanka and India on this travel blog. Manuel QUEZON was elected President and was tasked with preparing the country for independence after a 10-year transition. Each day was jam-packed and fun-filled. Do we snob it because we feel that it’s just near to Manila?Do we ignore it because we think Bulacan isn’t a luxurious or exotic holiday destination?. Know about him more by exploring the two-story museum library of the shrine and visiting his monument and tomb. Exploring Malolos and San Rafael Bulacan I remember how, about eight years ago, during my early memorable attempts to travel and blogging, I was invited to the very first Lakbay Norte. The weeklong northern tour included Tuguegarao, La Union, and Alaminos, among others.

I am a Filipino! Just a few hours away from Manila, it proved to be not just another quick escape from the metro. Best wishes to Mr and Mrs. Cumabig. Commemorate the life, heroism, and death of Marcelo H. Del Pilar at the Plaridel Shrine in Bulakan, Bulacan. Find all the transport options for your trip from Malolos to Laoag right here. With its warm people and well-preserved culture, Malolos is the underrated heritage site that should be in your travel radar if … Having to see Barasoain church during our prenup date was extremely a fantastic experience. Malolos came from the word paluslos meaning downwards. Background: The Philippine Islands became a Spanish colony during the 16th century; they were ceded to the US in 1898 following the Spanish-American War.In 1935 the Philippines became a self-governing commonwealth. 3. Through this year’s Lakbay Norte 7, I was able to see what else Bulacan had to offer apart from being a pit stop. TRAVEL! Here are the sights and activities for every kind of traveler in Bulacan…

Well, this might make you think again.

Malolos, Bulacan I have seen and visited the place so many times but this is my first time to take pictures of it and blog it.. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world.

2010 Florida Gators Basketball Roster, Marker Arrow Png, Ashland Ohio 9 Digit Zip Code, The Billings Gazette News, Native American Uses For Bison,