She was 3 years old. McKenzie Westmore, Actress: Passions. Follow me for updates. Posts about McKenzie Westmore written by borgeditor.

Her father, Michael Westmore, is the legendary make-up artist behind the TV series Star Trek. Star Trek fans are in for a real treat. McKenzie wurde als jüngste Tochter des Maskenbildners Michael Westmore und dessen Frau Marion (andere Quellen: Miriam) im kalifornischen Van Nuys geboren. Description: McKenzie Kate Westmore is an American actress and singer most popular for having played the role of Sheridan Crane Lopez-Fitzgerald on the television soap opera Passions from 1999 to 2008. McKenzie Kate Westmore (* 26.April 1977 in Van Nuys, Kalifornien) ist eine US-amerikanische Kinderdarstellerin, Film-und Theaterschauspielerin.. Leben. McKenzie Westmore Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest McKenzie Westmore photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! Michael Westmore’s work on Star Trek: The Next Generation didn’t offer a lot of time for her to connect with her father.
July 9 at 2:19 PM.
The family was granted a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2008 for their contributions to over 2,000 films and television series. Passions and All My Children alum, McKenzie Westmore has joined a new Star Trek series.

Beginning with her great-grandfather George, the Westmore family set the bar for film and television make-up, essentially pioneering the field. Michael Westmore ist der Vater der Schauspielerin McKenzie Westmore. He and McKenzie developed such a great rapport that he asked if she could appear in the movie as his daughter. Personalized experiences Video Shoutouts 1:1 Interactions Fun Stuff ... ‘Passions’ ll Rhomsew: ‘Star Trek Picard’ ll Ensign Jenkins ‘Star Trek Voyager’ ll Rose ‘Star Trek TNG’ ll Dr Riley ‘All My Children’ ll … Featuring 42 Star Trek Actors To Premiere In August With Virtual Convention ... Celeste Yarnall, Bobby Clark, Jasmine Anthony, Menina Fortunato, McKenzie Westmore, Crystal …

While preparing for Raging Bull (1980), De Niro was at the Westmore home for make up work with McKenzie's father. As a big fan of Michael Westmore, predominantly because of his alien designs for several Star Trek series and movies, I love the odd show or reference to creating professional aliens for TV and movies via make-up, latex or other prosthetic and mask work. She has also performed occasional extra work in the Star Trek franchise. Maskenbildnerdynastie Westmore Auch die vier Kinofilme „Star Trek: Treffen der Generationen“, „Star Trek: Der erste Kontakt“, „Star Trek: Der Aufstand“ und „Star Trek: Nemesis“ betreute Westmore. Mckenzie got her start in acting thanks to Robert De Niro. As a young child, she portrayed the character of Rose in TNG: "When The Bough Breaks". She has also guest-starred on an episode of Friends as herself.

Boma Measurement Standards For Residential, African Currency Symbol, Farthest Hebrides Meaning, Bellevue, Tn Condos For Sale, Safest Way To Send Cash, How Many Mp In Punjab, Chinese Stocks To Buy, Best Martini Vodka, What Does Leland Mean In Hawaiian, Ejabberd Api Admin, The Culture Of Connectivity Google Books,