Naturi was born and raised in East Orange, New Jersey. We met Naughton in the late 90s when she was a member of the girls group, 3LW. Naturi: We both just really appreciate black culture. See the beautiful pics here!
The singer and actress who plays Tasha St. Patrick on Power is expecting a baby girl. Actress Naturi Naughton is going to be the proud parent of a lovely baby girl soon! The picture below shows Naturi with her baby daddy, Ben.
Naughton could be seen dancing to Soca music with her seven months pregnant—in a dimly-lit room filled with close friends and family. “I’m so excited and nervous,” she confessed. They had the shower at The Dazzler Hotel in Brooklyn, New York. The Naturi Naughton baby shower was held at The Dazzler Hotel in Brooklyn, New York. But just as any expectant mom will do, Naturi Naughton recently had her intimate baby shower in Dazzler Brooklyn. Naturi Naughton and Benjamin pose for a photo during her Baby Shower at The Dazzler Hotel on May 7, 2017 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Naturi Naughton’s baby shower was amazing. Naturi Naughton boyfriend at the time, Benjamin, was with her at the shower. Find high-quality Naturi Naughtons Baby Shower stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Ben wore a shirt from Ghana and my theme was “It takes a village to raise a child” for my baby shower. The singer is not married. https://www.essence.com/.../celebrity-moms/naturi-naughton-baby-shower It was a star-studded affair that was graced with celebrities such as La La Anthony and Regina King. Download premium images you can't get anywhere else.

Discover exciting facts about Madisyn Shipman . POWER actress Naturi Naughton just threw a lavish baby shower for her upcoming bundle of joy due in July. Naturi Naughton husband.

Georgia Tech Fight Song Lyrics, Snowbird Ski Pass, Patrick Kodjoe Wikipedia, When Does Friends Get Funny, Rose Bowl Bts Seating Chart, Ccisd 2018-19 School Calendar, Premium Mobile Internet, African Currency Name, Jackie Woodburne Married,