After nine season and 208 episodes, How I Met Your Mother aired its season finale last night. So let’s look at both programs, and solve the Friends vs How I Met Your Mother debate once and for all. Meanwhile, Ted gets ever closer to meeting "the mother".

With Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris. Directed by Pamela Fryman. Barney chooses between wearing suits and sleeping with a sexy bartender.

Both shows feature a main character (Ted and Ross) who falls in love with the hot new girl. 20th Century Fox Television / Via how-i-met-your-mother.wikia.com Warner Bros. Television / Via romain1411.skyrock.com And finally, this girl gets dumped on HER BIRTHDAY in … The Friends Gang: Rachael, the sensible career girl. Let’s start with the most obvious one: the main plot of both series. Created by Carter Bays, Craig Thomas. The Main Plot Photo: kultura.zpravy.idnes.cz.

A father recounts to his children - through a series of flashbacks - the journey he and his four best friends took leading up to him meeting their mother.

It could be argued that the characters in the How I Met Your Mother story are just Xerox copies of the Friends crew. ... live-action and animated — that can fill the void left behind by the Mother gang: New Girl (FOX) Let’s take a look at everything from Friends that was then used in How I Met Your Mother. Friends vs How I Met Your Mother: The Characters. With Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris.

Windows File Server Setup, Nicosia Population 2020, Will Muschamp Family, Mercedes-benz S-class 430 Review, Masha Gessen Bio, Hogan's Heroes Season 4 Episode 23,