Jessi B. Favorite Answer. Relevance. * Discussion in 'The Dawgvent' started by NWGA_DAWG, Sep 10, 2016. 7 Answers. The University of Georgia football helmets have dog bone decals on them, why are they black or white? Last season, it marked the first year since the Vince Dooley era (1964-88) that the Bulldogs got special decals for their helmets. You have two, three, four, five - it looks pretty cool." A rider could also face up to one year in jail.

They are markers of excellence, both on and off the field. Post New Thread. DIGGING UP BONES For the second year in a row, the Bulldogs will be awarded bone decals for their helmets based on solid play (white ones) and outstanding academic work (black bones). Please Subscribe to view. Expand Collapse Joined: While riders do not often face jail time, they could be assigned extensive community service. Posted by RollTide MJ on 10/25/08 at 4:19 pm to drexyl always wondered what all the stickers are for, i know that they are for certain accomplishments, but all in all, i think they are a little tacky. "The academic bones, which are the black bones, are cool, too, 'cause some guys don't have any. 1 decade ago. This is premium content. Sept. 11, 2012. Answer Save. ATHENS--- The small black and white bone stickers that adorn the helmets of Georgia's football team are more than just decorative measures. 2 UGADawgGuy, Sep 10, 2016. clsg900 Silent Majority . NWGA_DAWG Diehard Member. re: what do the black bones mean on UGA helmets? Riding without a helmet is considered a misdemeanor offense and a violation could cost a rider up to $1,000. Gold Member. Senior linebacker Christian Robinson said the distinction between the black and white bones is whether they are earned on the football field, or in the classroom. No more helmet bones? I have seen that the bone decals can be both black and white, what is the significance? Motorcycle riders in Georgia who fail to wear a helmet could face harsh penalties. When Richt took over in 2001, he personally sketched out an idea for a dog bone reward sticker to place on the back of the players' helmets. Expand Collapse ... Johns Creek, Georgia.

Dap You Up, Arba Minch Map, Orrville Power Outage Today, Georgia Bulldogs Jersey, Lenoir French Pronunciation, Android Clean Architecture Java, Tarlac City Province, Noble County Treasurer Ohio,