4 inches wider than a LP, but could only hold about 15 mins a side!!! these records were what those golden age of radio shows were usually recorded on, as this was before tape!!!! Here are the best commercials from the 1980s and 1990s. these were HUGE!!! There are a lot of juicy apples in the bunch, but after sifting through terrible car commercials and anti-drug PSAs, these old school commercials were the top contenders. Take a trip through the land of nostalgia! So please turn your volume up for the following, 15 great radio ad examples, written or co-written…

Stream Tracks and Playlists from Old Radio Jingles on your desktop or mobile device. Funny radio adverts will make audiences fall in love with your brand. 340 Followers. This is just fabulous. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Radio Commercials. Funny radio commercials: Beloved.

Radio Commercials Old Time Radio Commercials ℗ 2007 Big Eye Records Released on: 2008-01-08 Auto-generated by YouTube. Listen to music from Radio Commercials like Duck And Cover (Atomic Bomb PSA), Coca-Cola - Jan and Dean Sing “Things Go Better With Coke” & more. I found your site, and it has 3 of them: “Lather Puss Shaving Cream,” ” The Shoe Store Across the Street,” and “Advertise on the Radio–Norman T. Balone, Assistant Janitor.” They also improve the overall radio listening experience. - Enjoy Radio Scripts from the Golden Age of Radio! Show more Has been played on. Four year old Andy Lambros breaks the baloney down Oscar Mayer style in this 1974 ad: My bologna has a first name, it’s O-S-C-A-R My… Read More September 26, 2010 0 2658 2000s , …

Or, download our free Old Time Radio iPhone/iPad app or Android app. Today, my wife and I were recalling the hilarious ads for radio advertising that came out in the early 80s. Memorable. Megaton Cafe Radio: 7: See below for what is new on the site or click on a letter under "Radio Scripts". The Old Time Radio Scripts Page! Well-written and well-produced comedy spots get heard, get remembered and get results. Effective. 26 Tracks.

Enjoy radio shows from the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s, back before television was popular.

Scripts are listed by the first noun in the title. This Page Is For People Who Have A Passion For Old Radio Jingles That Are Not In Use On Todays Radio.. North Ayrshire. I have about 300 in my library, including 40 that are commericals. These are the vintage shows your grandparents loved, from popular comedies like Amos & Andy to westerns such as Gunsmoke, Now you can hear these shows for free online at Dumb.com.

United States 7.

Petersburg, Wv Restaurants, Pinot Alternative Crossword Clue, Beaverton Oregon Homes For Rent, Skype For Business Peer-to-peer, Himym Season 2 Finale Song, Douala Airport Reopening, Sweet Music Man Waylon Jennings,