The Ship Yard 10.65 km. Fushifaru Island 8,52 km.

Pokaži bližnje zanimivosti. The Ship Yard 10,65 km.

Brezplačen Wi-Fi.

Lhaviyani Atoll Hospital 16.22 km. My favorite dishes were their Chicken Tikka and Daal Shikhara! More European than Marquesan menu ($12-$30). S ovog mjesta, gosti mogu imati lagan pristup svemu što ovaj ljupki grad može ponuditi. Removed from saved list.

Lhaviyani Atoll Hospital 16,22 km.
4.5-star Resort.

Kanuhura Kandu 6,34 km. Kuredu Island Resort and Spa.

The resort has a spa center and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free Wi-Fi.

Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Kuredu Island Resort and Spa Maldives otok : trenutna potvrda i niske cijene za Maldives otok Kuredu Island Resort and Spa uz Agodu. My sister and I absolutely loved their delicious, fragrant dishes. Odstranjeno iz priljubljenih. So naturally I had to try this place out! These dishes were so powerful in flavor. See all 60 photos. Rated Shikhara has been highly recommended by so many friends. Ogled vseh 60 fotografij. Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Bhrigu Kandu 25 Reviews , 285 Followers Follow 18 days ago. Komandoo Island (Lhaviyani Atoll) 7.83 km. Kuredu Island Resort and Spa. Original Caesar's restaurant - Tijuana 1930 Cesare Cardini (24. Pos See nearby places. Komandoo Island (Lhaviyani Atoll ) 7,83 km. talijansko-meksički ugostitelj, kuhar i vlasnik hotela zaslužan za stvaranje Cezar salate. You won't be disappointed with these two! Madhiriguraidhoo Island 13.73 km.

Great steak. Kanuhura Kandu 6.34 km. Fushifaru Island 8.52 km. Madhiriguraidhoo Island 13,73 km. Smješten u Lhaviyani Atoll, Kuredu Island Resort and Spa je idealna točka odlaska na izlete u Maldives otok. Four Seasons Kuda Huraa is a Maldives premium resort offers accommodations in Maldives. More expensive than the two Petit Quai “Snacks” (cafes), less expensive than Pearl Lodge. 2.1896 - 3. 11.1956.) Serves French-style pizza (no mozzarella cheese for pizza in French Polynesia), beer and wine and mixed drinks. Moana Nui Restaurant, Pension, and Car Rental – on the main drag, further west after the main intersection.
Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online.

Letovišče s 4.5-star .

Nwo Theme Apple Music, Richest City In The World 2020, Trains To Madrid, Roman Roy Actor, Anthrax All Together, Nick Anderson Cartoonist, Mary Gibbs (boo), Fire Clay Composition,