He was an actor, known for The Replacements (2000), Black Sunday (1977) and The Simpsons (1989). Pat Summerall was born on May 10, 1930 in Lake City, Florida, USA as George Allen Summerall. Pat Summerall, Self: The Replacements. The former NFL kicker died Tuesday at age 82 of cardiac arrest at a Dallas hospital. John Madden: Pat Summerall is 'the voice of football' On the day Pat Summerall passed away at the age of 82, it's only natural people want to … In the early 1960s, Summerall was the morning host on WCBS (AM) radio in New York City. He was featured in and hosted various production shows, such as Summerall Success Stories and Champions of Industry… https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesunion/obituary.aspx?pid=164319525 For close to 50 years, for CBS, Fox and ESPN, Pat Summerall was as much a fixture in America's living room as the remote. With his deep, resonant voice, Summerall called 16 Super Bowl s …

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/pat-summerall-the-voice-of-the-masters-dies I treasured the gift of friendship that I had with him.

He was married to Cherilyn Burns and Katharine Elliott Jacobs. Was born May 10, 1930 - Lake City, Florida. He died on April 16, 2013 in Dallas, Texas, USA. Summerall was also associated with a production company in Dallasfrom about 1998 through 2005 which was called Pat Summerall Productions. View 1 image of Pat Summerall's character from his voice acting career. He left the job when WINS went all-news in 1965. John Madden described Pat Summerall as the voice of the NFL on Saturday in an emotional speech commemorating the life of his longtime broadcast partner. He stopped broadcasting on … His successor as the voice of the Masters was Jim Nantz, who said in a statement: "Pat Summerall was a hero to me. He also co-hosted the syndicated NFL Films series This Week in Pro Football in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

Drawn Together Netflix, Return To Chernobyl, Municipality Of Chatham-kent Jobs, Chengdu Weather Yearly, Shellburg Falls Dog Friendly, Silmandé Hotel Ouagadougou, Accuweather Bellingham Hourly, Subaru Stock Review,