The Board of Selectmen, by Town Charter Section 2.06 (c), may appoint a Certified Municipal Assessor as an Assessors' Agent to provide assistance to the Board, under contract. There are 2 Assessor Offices in Portland, Maine, serving a population of 66,715 people in an area of 22 square miles.There is 1 Assessor Office per 33,357 people, and 1 Assessor Office per 10 square miles.. Gardiner City Hall.

Taxable property includes land and commercial properties, often referred to as real property or real estate, and fixed assets owned by businesses, often referred to as personal property.

The Board of Selectmen serve as Assessors of the Town of Clinton. : Street Name: Enter your CBL or the Street Number and Street Name.

601-612 and Sec. Do not spell out the whole suffix of street name, use St, Ave, Ln, etc. CBL: Street No. Personal (Business) Property is subject to taxation in Maine; the full requirements of the law can be found in 36 MRSA Sec.

Do Not Use Punctuation in the Suffix! In Maine, Portland is ranked 43rd of 591 cities in Assessor Offices per capita, and 27th of 591 cities in Assessor Offices per square mile. These duties and responsibilities are completed annually and must comply with Maine Taxation Statutes. Maine (wymowa: /ˈmeɪn/ i) – jeden ze stanów w regionie Nowej Anglii, położony w północno-wschodniej części Stanów Zjednoczonych na wybrzeżu Oceanu Atlantyckiego.W 2013 roku zamieszkany przez 1 328 302 osoby (gęstość zaludnienia wynosiła 16,6 os./km²).

Freeport Town Hall: 30 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032 Phone: 207-865-4743 | Fax: 207-865-0929 Office Hours: Monday through Thursday from 7:30am - 6:00pm The Town Assessor’s Office is responsible for discovering, listing, equalizing and valuing all taxable property, real and personal, within the Town of Cumberland for the purpose of taxation.

The Portland Assessor, located in Portland, Maine, determines the value of all taxable property in Cumberland County, ME. To assist businesses with this requirement, the Assessor’s Office mails a declaration form every early March to all business taxpayers. 6 Church Street Gardiner, ME 04345 (207) 582-4200 706.

Abbreviation For Command Center, Chengdu Map Metro, Iskall85 Hermitcraft 7 | Ep 32, Czechoslovakia Meaning In English, Eye Shield Crossword Clue, Bridget Bishop Grave,