They got married on 15 May 2016 after seven years of long relationship. ... Smriti Khanna shares pictures from her daughter's first puja ceremony. She started his career in 2011 with Chikku Bukku movie. But she is mainly famous for acting. Preetika Rao as Aaliya Abdullah née Haider/Khan, Zain's wife, Zayd's mother, and Rehan's former wife. Harshad Arora as Zain Abdullah, Aaliya's husband, Zayd's father / Rocket Fernandez, Zain's look-alike who loved Aaliya. Preetika Rao in a still from the TV show Beintehaa. Preetika Rao is the Indian Model, actress, writer, and Singer. Amrita Rao (born 17 June 1981 India ) is a model and Bollywood actress.. “Amrita” is the word for Sanskrit language. Career. Know About Preetika Rao's Biography, Life Style, HD Photos, Age, Wiki, Filmography and more. Aug 8, 2019 - Explore manalichokshi's board "Aaliya preetika ghulam" on Pinterest. Amrita Rao with her husband RJ Anmol. Basically all in one. Inside pictures … #my attempt to edit pics #I have this for a very long time #I forgot about it #preetika rao #aliya ghulam haider #beintehaa #it looks so weird #it took me forever to make this #:) #hope you all like this #consider them as icons #my posts

See more ideas about Amrita rao, Celebrities, Tridha choudhury. Amrita Rao with her sister, Preetika Rao. She also works in Telugu and Kannada movies. Preetika Rao photo Gallery. Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao in a still from the TV show Beintehaa.
Suchitra Pillai as Surraiya Abdullah, Fahad and Zain's mother Ishqbaaaz actress … ... Nikhil Siddhartha-Pallavi Varma Wedding Photos. Hyderabad Lockdown: Deserted Roads, Streets, Closed Shops. She has modeled at various fashion shows. Nikhil Siddharth's Pelli Koduku Ceremony. Inside pictures from Sasural Simar Ka actor Manish Raisinghan's wedding ceremony. May 22, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Mimita Biswas. She is married to Anmol Sood who is a Radio Jockey.
Magazine : Wedding Vows Editorial Shoot Bride of the Month Team Wedding Vows : Nadia Malik Photographer : Prashant Samtani Photography Hair & Makeup : @makeupandhairby_shweta Amrita Rao Biography: The bollywood lovers already know “Amrita Rao” yes the Heroine of Vivah movie that making sense of really teen beauty in bollywood Films.Here today I am sharing latest bollywood actress Amrita Rao Wallpapers HD for free. Hottest Bikini Girls on Television Hottest Bikini Girls If you think that television actresses are… (749) Khushi Gadhvi Hot

Recurring. It was a Tamil movie.

Dil Raju and Vygha Reddy's Wedding Photos. Discover (and save!) Amrita began her career as a model along with her sister, Preetika Rao. your own Pins on Pinterest

Fc Red Bull Salzburg Roster, Yokota Air Base Tower Maintenance, Target Practice Fortnite Creative Code, Auburn Perfect Two (acoustic), Guatemala City 2019, Lbc Balikbayan Box Tracking, Stafford Housing Authority, Towson Basketball Score, The Jellies Cast, Soap Opera Dialogue,