Protesting is a non-essential activity. Raleigh police told protesters who were lawfully petitioning their government for redress — by demanding the right to return to work — were told to go home. The Wire - April 15, 2020. — Raleigh Police (@raleighpolice) April 14, 2020. That’s real easy to say if you’re a government employee who still has a … Where is Antifa? Quaker William Penn faced charges for simply preaching in public in 1670. Raleigh police later tweeted that protesting is a “non-essential activity”: Protesting is a non-essential activity. You can't be for one of these protests and not the other and not just be a hypocrite, I'm sorry. Raleigh PD Roasted on After Tweeting ‘Protests are Non-Essential Activity’ By.

The tyrannical English monarchy also did not find protesting or freedom to assemble an essential activity. On April 14, 2020, the police department in Raleigh, North Carolina, tweeted, “Protesting is a non-essential activity,” as an explanation for breaking up a protest. It wasn’t that they were risking the spread of the coronavirus. You see, it wasn’t that they were protesting too close together. This would hardly be the first time the US Government infringed on the right to freedom of assembly. Where is Occupy Wall Street? [ … ] Do you know why the Founding Fathers added the freedom of assembly into the amendment?

Just in case they delete it and so you can read it again: How do I fascism? When asked to justify their actions, the Raleigh Police Department explained on Twitter that — and this is a direct quote — “protesting is a non-essential activity.” I expect that the bootlickers who support the government’s right to arrest people for going to church will find this reasoning totally acceptable. Protesting is a non-essential activity. Because their activity was deemed ‘non-essential’.

— Raleigh Police (@raleighpolice) April 14, 2020 ReopenNC’s Facebook group is now approaching 40,000 members.. At the time of North Carolina’s state lockdown order, which took effect in late March, it had already received more than 200,000 unemployment claims. 407 shares; Share; Tweet; RALEIGH – Law enforcement agencies have been put in a tough spot over the last several weeks, trying to interpret the myriad social distancing orders handed down from on high by the Governor or municipal leaders. — Raleigh Police (@raleighpolice) April 14, 2020. More importantly, how the hell do I Constitution?!
The Raleigh Police Department had the nerve to tell someone on Twitter that protesting is a non-essential activity. It was that they were doing something that was deemed ‘non-essential’, which turned out to be exercising their first amendment rights.

Everbank Field Seating Chart With Rows And Seat Numbers, Omaha Beef Salary, Holiday Inn Express Fort Lee Va, Noe Valley, San Francisco Apartments, Cisco Jabber Error Cannot Communicate With The Server, Uzak 2002 English Subtitles, Currency In Mexico City, St John's Football Schedule 2020, Jabber Login Process, Simeon Rice Now, Kate Mitchell Twitter, Trindon Holliday 2018,