In the decade of 90s, golden period of tattoos was passing in the California. Enough said. Lower back tattoos are called "tramp stamps" for a reason. Anonymous wrote:I have what is now called a "tramp stamp. But tattoos are fine if they're not huge and actually have some sort of meaning. Another reason why these tattoos are called so is because, probably the women who wore them were a bit promiscuous by nature. I vividly remember the first time I saw a "tramp stamp." 15. See more ideas about Tramp stamp tattoos, Tattoos, Lower back tattoos. My friends used to make fun of me for it. Specifically there is no reason to believe that standard tattoo inks would chemically react with epidurals.

Having a “tramp stamp” doesn’t make you a tramp at all, it makes you a person who made a bad decision at some point in your high school/college years. Well, it really isn’t a traditional “tramp stamp”, but it is close enough (in the center of my lower back). 1 decade ago. "You've got a tramp stamp, right Lizzy?" (Not to imply all lower back tattoos are bad decisions. Login to reply the answers Post; Hoot. I wouldn't care how many men have fucked her, but I would question her decision making ability...considering she willingly acquired something called a tramp stamp. a lot of dirty girls have them. As neighboring diners turned their heads towards the …

I have a tramp stamp. Because people are ignorant. Due to the extreme popularity of lower back tattoos, they have been called many names: Tramp Stamps: some people think that girls with a lower back tattoo are more promiscuous than others. Lv 5. A woman was reaching for something in the front row of a large auditorium and a few rows of men and women witnessed her walking artistry. For example I have one on my back that reads "Muintir ar dTus" which means "Family First" in Gaelic, since I am Irish. These tattoos can be big and bold or delicate and feminine. But the image always meant the world to me and now represents a big piece of my trans journey, which of course makes me super proud. And most of them were getting lower back tattoos.

Unfortunately, tramp stamps seem to be most utilized by women with low self-esteem in a subconscious (or councious) attempt at feeling sexy. Having a “tramp stamp” doesn’t make you a tramp at all, it makes you a person who made a bad decision at some point in your high school/college years. The tramp stamp tattoos are … in her history. My friends used to make fun of me for it. 0 2 1. (Not to imply all lower back tattoos are bad decisions. "I got it while traveling to remember the trip with friends in college. but having one doesnt make u dirty. 15. Her decision making ability could therefore mean she has STDs, unwanted pregnancies, bad boyfriends, etc. Showing a lower back tattoo in public by wearing a low cut jeans and crop tops attracts attention. The name tramp stamp got its name for a reason. It is probably still true that it is a mark of social and certain degree of sexual liberation. But tattoos are fine if they're not huge and actually have some sort of meaning. he bellowed across the table, much to my embarrassment.

Mountain Dew Deutschland, Pat Dye Funeral Service, Fox News, Medford Oregon, Wellington Management AUM, Mike Leach Salary,