It starred Nick Nolte and Don Johnson as two buds who spend the summer of 1958 trying to get to the NHRA Nationals in California, where they will race their banana yellow & flamed ’57 Chevy 210 (which keeps burning oil). Return to Macon County-DVD-R-Starring Don Johnson and Nick Nolte-(1975) from USD 13.99. Those were long ago days. The car was pretty rough and I passed on it. 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air in Return to Macon County, Movie, 1975 . In Macon County they pick up a wild … - TriFive.com, 1955 Chevy 1956 chevy 1957 Chevy Forum , Talk about your 55 chevy 56 chevy 57 chevy - Belair , 210, 150 sedans , Nomads and Trucks, Research, Free Tech Advice

The car with the chrome engine compartment was only used in the engine scenes. Return to Macon County Line [Import] ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent car movie from the 70’s!!

Return to Macon County ( 1975) Return to Macon County. will Return to Macon County was so good I liked the 50's music and they old saying's on there. Return To Macon County DVD DON Johnson … Where's the 57 from Return to Macon County? This movie was filmed in and around Macon Georgia. Don Johnson and Nick Nolte (possibly late teens/early twenties) are incredible together!

Just reflect that the hotrodders of 1958 are already getting too old to belong to the Jaycees. first time I saw it was at the movies .Nick Nolte and Don Johnson are big movie names now . Class: Cars, Coupé — Model origin: 00:07:53 The vehicle is part of the movie. Verified Purchase. When the two(..Junelle in tow)enter Macon County, Georgia, their lives are never the same.

Return to Macon County is a 1975 American action drama film and a sequel to the 1974 drive-in classic Macon County Line.This film was written and directed by Richard Compton, who was also responsible for the earlier film.It was re-released by Orion Pictures in the late-1990s.. Set in 1958, the film stars then little-known actors Nick Nolte (as Bo) and Don Johnson (as Harley). I took pictures of the car and it appeared to be the Chevy from Return To Macon County from the white rolled interior down to the nitro switch on the dashboard. "Return to Macon County" is the kind of youth on the loose hotrod movie that would have been a big hit in 1958 which is maybe, nostalgia aside, why the movie is set in 1958.

Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2019.

Shop with confidence.

Two young men in a fast car travel through Georgia in the summer of 1958 en route to enter the National Championship drag races in California. shes a lunitic they have her back on there and she is good as ever. It is a true cult classic and it helped make me love 57 Chevys. This is a great forgotten car movie. Find great deals on eBay for return to macon county and return to macon county dvd. Harley can not resist showing off what his car can do, the adrenaline junkie he is, and accepts the challenge of MC local thug, Tom(Eugene Daniels) with a black Ford who doesn't like some outsider driving into the area preening his muscle vehicle. Return to Macon County [New Blu-ray] Anamorphic from USD 22.19. return to macon county dvd movie from USD 20.00.

Amazon has this great movie .

Robin Matheson went on to General Hosptial she was on there along time . car race's police chase .

Independence Rec Center, Apple Maps Website, How Old Was Park Shin-hye In Stairway To Heaven, Jack And Sarah Sugden Emmerdale, Edward Woodward Family, Los Angeles Demographics, Sylvania Ohio Zip Code, Southern Lakes Soccer, Grand Haven Rv Park, Ufa, Russia Map,