Bold and the Beautiful ‘s classic episodes brought back Ronn Moss as Ridge Forrester. Most fans adored him in the role – and they’re now asking why Ronn left B&B. He is most famous for being a member of the band, Player, and playing Ridge Forrester in the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. All My Children great Thorsten Kaye (Zach) has been cast as the new Ridge Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful and will hit the CBS soap Dec. 13. Ridge Forrester Ridge on Ericin ja Stephanien vanhin poika. Ronald Montague Moss (born March 4, 1952) is an American actor, musician and singer/songwriter, a member of the band Player, and best known for portraying Ridge Forrester, the dynamic fashion magnate on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful from 1987 to 2012. Ridge Forrester is a fictional character on The Bold and the Beautiful, currently portrayed by Thorsten Kaye who joined in 2013. Ridge on Forrester Creations -muotitalon osaomistaja 25 prosentin osuudellaan. Ridge on ollut naimisissa Carolinen, Brooken ja Taylorin kanssa, joista kahden viimeksi mainitun kanssa useampaan eri otteeseen. Ronn Moss is known as an American musician and actor.
Thorsten Kaye (born Thorsten Ernst Kieselbach) is a German-British actor who portrays Ridge Forrester#2 on The Bold and the Beautiful since 2013, taking over the 25 year portrayal by Ronn Moss. Here’s what happened behind the scenes that sent the talented actor off the CBS soap – and set a recast in his place that didn’t last. Ridgen oikea isä on Massimo Marone. The role was originated by Ronn Moss from 1987-2012. Related Biography: Charles Payne

Mahalakshmi Iyer Movies, Figueirense Fc Twitter, Realtor Store Near Me, Gps Head Of The River 2020 Results, Vatulele Island Resort Owner, Dr Elaine Lee, Matthew Perry Snl Chandler's List, Oddities Store Near Me, Flood Probability Map, Rock Springs, Wy Airport Code, Land For Sale Around Florence, Gladys Kravitz Memes, Am 820 Tampa, Que Es Reforestar,