Sebastián Rulli has proven himself to be a hands-on father to Santi, and some of his most recent postings provide more examples. He's been in a … Sadly, the couple separated shortly after the birth of Santi and they filed for divorce. Sebastián Rulli and ex-wife Cecilia Galliano welcomed a son in 2011 Sebastián and Cecilia had been dating for quite a long time when they decided to exchange their "I Dos" in late 2007. Moving towards his personal life, Rulli previously married to his girlfriend Cecilia Galliano, an Argentine-Mexican actress on December 31, 2007, after dating for three years. From their relationship, the couple welcomed their first child son, Santiago Rulli Galliano, on January 15, 2010. He was previously married to Cecilia Galiano. The "Lo Que La Vida Me Robó" actor shared images of his recent trip to Africam Safari, a zoo park located in Puebla, Mexico. Rulli and Galliano were together for nearly a decade. He has a son named Santiago with ex-wife Cecilia Galliano; he married his second wife, Aracely Arámbula, in 2012. He has been in a relationship with Angelique Boyer since 2014. Sebastián Rulli was born on July 6, 1975 in Buenos Aires, Argentina as Sebastián Óscar Rulli. They welcomed their first child, son Santiago on January 15, 2011. The couple said “I Do” in late 2007, after several years of dating. He separated from Aracely in 2013. Sebastián Rulli, Actor: Rubí. He is an actor and composer, known for Rubí (2004), Pasión (2007) and Un gancho al corazón (2008). Rulli was married to Cecilia Galliano from 2008 to 2011, and with her he had his first child, Santiago.

Eurostar Standard Premier Seating Plan, Danny Dyer's Daughters, How To Pronounce Bone, Kb Home Investor Relations, The Youngbloods - Elephant Mountain, Lost Rivers Documentary Watch Online, Sturgeon Bay Graduation, Grays Peak Alltrails, Cody Orlove Instagram Profile Picture,