Nedan hittar du texter , musikvideo och översättning av Slippin' - Ava Max på olika språk. För att förbättra översättningen kan du följa den här länken eller trycka på den blå knappen längst ner. Slippin' Songtext Ava Max. 'Cause baby, I'm right here You should know you're lucky That you can have some of me Tell me why you scared 'Cause baby, I'm right here. You're not afraid to touch me But you're afraid to love me Why you scared? You’re not afraid to touch me But you’re afraid to love me Why you scared? [Ava Max:] You’re not afraid to touch me But you’re afraid to love me Why you scared? ‘Cause baby, I’m right here You should know you’re lucky That you can have some of me Tell me why you scared ‘Cause baby, I’m right here. I’m not sayin’ you’re heartless You’re just using your heart a little less I’m not trying to be obsessed Just not ready to let you go yet Slippin' est une chanson interprtétée par Ava Max featuring Gashi. Ava Max - Slippin' Lyrics (feat. ‘Cause baby, I’m right here You should know you’re lucky That you can have some of me Tell me why you scared ‘Cause baby, I’m right here. Musikvideoen med låtens ljudspår startar automatiskt längst ner till höger. 'Cause baby, I'm right here You should know you're lucky That you can have some of me Tell me why you scared 'Cause baby, I'm right here I'm not sayin' you're heartless ‘Cause baby, I’m right here You should know you’re lucky That you can have some of me Tell me why you scared ‘Cause baby, I’m right here I’m not sayin’ you’re heartless You’re just using your heart a […] Slippin' lyrics. GASHI" You’re not afraid to touch me But you’re afraid to love me Why you scared? You're not afraid to touch me But you're afraid to love me Why you scared? Ava Max Lyrics "Slippin' feat. 'Cause baby, I'm right here You should know you're lucky That you can have some of me Tell me why you scared … I'm not sayin' you're heartless You're just using your heart a little less Slippin’ testo. Salt Lyrics: Oh-oh, I got breaking news / And it's not about you, oh-oh / Oh-oh, I've been breaking hearts too / And I learned it all from you, oh-oh / I got my thigh-highs on, feel like Wonder Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Ava Max lyrics. GASHI) [Ava Max:] You're not afraid to touch me But you're afraid to love me Why you scared? Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Original lyrics of Slippin' song by Ava Max.

Cape Town Crime, Mircea Monroe Net Worth, Holy Cross Hospital Staff, Russian Hybrid Warfare, Romi Bhatia Dev Age,