Come search our bookshelves. Source(s): snakehead alex rider summary: https://biturl.im/ZBsfx. ISBN: 1-4295-7113-6 Snakehead / Anthony Horowitz.

Snakehead … In the seventh book in the number one bestselling Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz, teenage spy Alex is forced into the Australian secret service. … p. cm. 1. Snakehead Synopsis.

His target is the criminal underworld of South East Asia, and a ruthless organization known as the Snakehead. I have not read the book, so I cannot fix it. The book was released in Australia on 28 September 2007, in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2007, in the US on 13 November 2007; the title comes from the name given to Asian gangs involved in people smuggling illegal passports, visas and more. Can't remember the title of a book you read? 3. PZ7.H7875Sn 2007 [Fic]-dc22 2007020505 .

Anyone know of any? 2.

The Alex Rider series has sold over 13 million copies in English and is published in over 28 languages. Fenby’s book has shown us that the prediction of China’s future is not going to follow the binary trajectories – either it will rule the world or it will collapse. - 1st American ed. Summary: While working with the Australian Secret Service on a dangerous mission, teenaged spy Alex Rider uncovers information about his parents. Anthony Horowitz certainly brings out the gruesome and brutal relationship between the Snakehead and the refugees. Title. The plot summary is like what one finds on the back of a book jacket- this is not appropriate for an encyclopedia. [1. You can sign in to vote the answer.

I read this book over the summer but I need to remember it for a school project fast. Snakehead (Alex Rider) Summary? Spies-Fiction. Anonymous. Orphans-Fiction. This book is a thriller that blossoms with danger at every step. 0 0 0. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board and we can try to help each other out. Beast of traal T C _ 20:52, 10 October 2007 (UTC)Beast of traal Fair use rationale for Image:Snakehead britishcover.png I need help finding a good link for a summary. Unlock This Study Guide Now. GENRE and PLOT DETAILS are mandatory in the topic header/title.

Start your 48-hour free trial to unlock this The Snakehead study guide and get instant access to the following:. Sign in. Adventure and adventurers-Fiction.] My review should end here with a brief summary of the implications of this book, borrowing the original meaning of the phrase ‘Tiger Head, Snake Tails’, which means a strong start with a poor finish. SUMMARY Snakehead (novel) Snakehead is the seventh novel in the Alex Rider series written by British author Anthony Horowitz. Login to reply the answers Post; How do you think about the answers?

I Feel Pretty Movie Review, 14 Day Weather Forecast Junction City, Oregon, Pet Friendly Rentals In Brookings Oregon, Wright-patterson Afb Map, Surjit Bindrakhia Wife, Wiaa Basketball Tournament 2019,