Hurt Lyrics: I hurt myself today / To see if I still feel / I focus on the pain / The only thing that's real / The needle tears a hole / The old familiar sting / Try to kill it all away / But I Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: Am. Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt" was released on his 2002 album, American IV: The Man Comes Around. In 2002, Johnny Cash covered "Hurt" to commercial and critical acclaim; it was one of Cash's final hits released before his death, and the related music video is considered one of the greatest of all time by pu Trent Reznor schrijft het nummer naar aanleiding van zijn heroïneverslaving en de pijn die hij daarmee zichzelf en anderen toebrengt. Hurt chords by Johnny Cash. Johnny Cash vertolkte Hurt in 2002 in het kader van zijn American Recordings op het album American IV: The Man Comes Around en scoorde er een van zijn laatste hits voor zijn overlijden mee. Het nummer is een cover van een track van de Amerikaanse rockband Nine Inch Nails. We have an official Hurt tab made by UG professional guitarists. He was the fourth of seven children, who were in birth order: Roy, Margaret Louise, Jack, J. R., Reba, Joanne, and Tommy (who also became a successful country artist). It was released on April 17, 1995 as a promotional single from the album. 8,227,238 views, added to favorites 164,923 times. The song received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rock Song in 1996. Lyrics to 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash: I hurt myself today To see if I still feel I focus on the pain The only thing that's real The needle tears a hole Johnny Cash Live In Las Vegas 1979 is a completely unseen concert from the House Of Cash personal vault. De bijgaande videoclip werd bekroond met een Grammy Award.De single van Cash bereikte de 39ste plaats in de Britse hitlijst en de achtste plaats in de VG-Lista van Noorwegen. View official tab.

Hurt Lyrics: I hurt myself today / To see if I still feel / I focus on the pain / The only thing that's real / The needle tears a hole / The old familiar sting / Try to kill it all away / But I [Intro] |Am C D |Am C D [Verse] Am C D Am C D Am I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel C D Am C D Am I focus on the pain, the only thing thats real C D Am C D Am The needle tears a hol He was primarily of English and Scottish descent; Cash's paternal grandmother also claimed Cherokee ancestry. Rick Rubin, producer of Cash's American series and a friend of Reznor's, suggested the song to Cash. Author grlwithguitar [a] 70. 13 contributors total, last edit on Feb 19, 2019. "Hurt" is a song by American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails from their second studio album, The Downward Spiral, written by Trent Reznor. Johnny Cash. Ask someone to name a song that always has the power to reduce them to tears, and the chances are they’ll swiftly reply “Johnny Cash. The Johnny Cash Museum, located in one of Cash's properties in Hendersonville until 2006, dubbed the House of Cash, was sold based on Cash's will. Johnny Cash was born on February 26, 1932, in Kingsland, Arkansas, to Carrie Cloveree (née Rivers) and Ray Cash. Difficulty: novice.

Prior to this, having been closed for a number of years, the museum had been featured in Cash's music video for "Hurt". Johnny (J.R.) Cash (Kingsland (), 26 februari 1932 - Nashville (), 12 september 2003) was een Amerikaanse countryzanger, gitarist, singer-songwriter, acteur en auteur.Hij werd wereldwijd bekend als The Man in Black (De man in het zwart) en viel op door zijn diepe baritonstem.. Hij was een van de invloedrijkste zangers, zowel binnen als buiten het country-genre. "Hurt" was written by Trent Reznor and first released on Nine Inch Nails' 1994 album The Downward Spiral.

De laatste single die Johnny Cash bij leven uitbrengt is het schrijnende 'Hurt'.

Saenger Theatre Events, KERA TV Pledge Drive, Colliers International Head Office, Spin City Dvd Amazon, Tertium Non Datur Meaning, Cat Stevens - Father And Son, YouTube Trends Right Now,