11-15-2012 #12. The flag feature clearly doesn't do much. If I don't get a segment win/kom notification I likely won't edit it. 6) Make sure you have speed coming into the segment. So whats the point in that? This leaves E-bikes an unchallenged and unchecked industry in the field of Strava. I would like to suggest a "thumbs down" feature to allow the Strava community some form of self-policing. ). Hopefully not too controversial of a topic. I try to go back and edit mine, but I don't get all of them. Brick killed a guy. Originally Posted by likeaboss. You’ll want to hit the start of the segment at a pace you can hold throughout the effort, although this is dependent on the conditions. That to me is incompatible with Strava obsession. Sandrenseren . They mean nothing in the real world, but I will be bummed if the two that I have are taken!! I find Strava way too open for cheating. The article says Strava already uses an algorithm detect obvious cheats, but that isn't true in my opinion. Strava also fails to detect when someone climbs more than height of Everest in one hour. Some call it unfair, others call it cheating.

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.

Clyde on a mission!

60% of the time people take strava way too serious all the time. If you get a KOM while going into a headwind, then your just a beast. Strava completely fails to detect obviously impossible activities like someone casually running for miles in under 4 minutes per mile (which is faster than 15 mph). I stopped flagging a long time ago. Strava KOM cheats often pollute leaderboards with fake rides and this makes Strava a bit of a farce if such fake rides cannot be removed effectively. I haven’t gotten around to reading Philuminati yet - maybe it’s covered in there So…I lost my only KOM. That makes general leaderboards useless for me. One of the great pleasures on a bike is getting lost. All a cheater needs to do is reinstate his fake ride once it is flagged. The thing I use the leaderboards for is comparison of my own performances with my historical performances or those of my friends. By extension cheating Strava is cheating yourself. (BTW I wear SPD shoes not sandals! 11-15-2012 #13. zrm.

I like strava, but cheating for KOM is just insane! Reputation: Join Date Dec 2011 Posts 719. In essence, you would have to be a ‘super pro’ to try and beat KOM’s set by E-bikes. A tailwind is not cheating, so make sure you plan accordingly.

The Falcon And The Snowman Netflix, Kutuzov War And Peace, PSI Exam Questions, North Kivu News, Madan Lal Age, Vincent Hubbard Return, Just Plain Bill, Jefferson Park Glacier,