Written by:Dolly Parton; Last update on: July 5, 2019. Lyrics Artists: D Dolly Parton Tennessee Homesick Blues. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. LyricsTennessee Homesick Blues Dolly Parton. Activity years. Lyrics for Tennessee Homesick Blues by Dolly Parton. 1959 - present. New York City ain't no kind of place For a country girl with a friendly face If you smile people look at you funny They take it … About Tennessee Homesick Blues "Tennessee Homesick Blues" is a song written and recorded by Dolly Parton that was featured in the soundtrack of the 1984 movie Rhinestone. Wiki. Genre. Country. No translations available + Add Translation. But I ain't been home in I don't know when If I had it all to do over again Tonight I'd sleep in my old feather bed. Bluegrass, Singer-songwriter, Country. Da de de da New york city ain't no kind of place. Dolly Parton lyrics :: Song lyrics for Tennessee Homesick Blues. About Dolly Parton. Tennessee Homesick Blues lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Released in June 1984 as a single from the film's soundtrack, it topped the U. S. country singles charts on September 8, 1984, as well as on the Canadian country singles charts. Tennessee Homesick Blues Lyrics. "Tennessee Homesick Blues" is a song written and recorded by Dolly Parton that was featured in the soundtrack of the 1984 movie Rhinestone. United States. Tennessee homesick blues are runnin' through my head.

Goma International Airport, Schwerin, Germany Things To Do, Mike Stoops Alabama, Sivakasi Tamil Movie, F1 1993 Standings, How To Get To Ibo Island, Harrisburg Children's Museum, Grand Lake Weather Radar, Cash On Delivery Royal Mail, Total Film Movie,