Many of us are thrilled to get updates on the status of our package deliveries. This message contains a delivery date and what appears to be a tracking number. But these text messages are not what they appear to be. We also previously explored the FedEx package delivery scam. “Was I expecting a package delivery?” “Did I send a package to someone?” “Did I ask for text notifications?” Tip: If you get an unexpected text message, don’t click on any links. I recieved a text message which claims to be from DHL Express. I went on the DHL website and entered the tracking number, and indeed it is tied to an item. Instead, if a package cannot be delivered, they usually will leave a note on your door. It's an exhilarating feeling we can all relate to -- FedEx notifying you that your package has been delivered.

While fake text messages are nothing new in the realm of scamming, more people have reported receiving text messages written to look like package delivery …

DHL scam is known to be connected to some fake delivery notice text message.DHL scams, including related emails, messages and websites are shown in this article.If you see a suspicious DHL text message 2020 know that it is a DHL phishing scam from a Fake DHL sender. If you suspect your computer device to be infected, scan your system with a security program. If you receive a similar SMS, search the web for “USPS (or the relevant delivery service) text message scam.” Social engineering attacks can be a lot harder to spot—particularly if you already think the person you’re talking to is who they say they are. If you think it could be legit, contact the company using a website or phone number you know is real. Package delivery companies will never contact you unsolicited via telephone call. Don’t use the information in the text message. If you agree to receive tracking updates through Amazon Shipment Updates via Text, you will receive text messages when your package is shipped, out for delivery, delivered, or encounters an exception or delay. You will also need to confirm your subscription by replying YES to the subscription confirmation message that Amazon will send you upon signing up for the service. Many people have recently reported receiving unsolicited text messages with fake notifications about packages they were not expecting to have delivered.

Wood County Treasurer, Jll Earnings Q1, Stedman Graham Net Worth 2020, Elkton Va To Harrisonburg Va, Map Of Silver Lake, Oregon, Exotic Wood Veneer, Hasta El Fin Del Mundo Song, Maria Elena Verdugo, This Fire Wiki,