Re: Thalys seat configurations . Carriage 14. Book your taxi or private pick-up service directly on mydriver.thalys.com up until 45 minutes before the ride. Thalys trains (travel between France, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands) Several types of seating are available: Comfort 1 (1st class) Club Quatre and Club Duo areas; Solo seat; Lounge area available for business meetings of up to 6 people. With My Driver by Thalys, travelling to and from the station has never been so easy! Save. I'm booking a train from Brussels to Amsterdam through the Thalys website. 1 helpful vote. 2. Answer 1 of 4: Hello, I'm booking a train from Brussels to Amsterdam through the Thalys website. 39 Comfort 1 seats - 7 folding chairs.

Report inappropriate content .

1 review.

8 years ago. 1 - 11 - 21 2 - 12 - 22 3 - 13 - 23 11 13 12 14 WC (H) REST REST 21 41 44 51 54 61 4 … THALYS TRAIN LAYOUT PREMIUM - COMFORT (COMFORT 1) WELCOME TO OUR WORLD As a general rule, depending on the season, the type of trains and the requirements, 2 coaches are reserved for Premium travellers during the week to better cater to the needs of business and frequent travellers (vs 1 Comfort coach). Minneapolis... Level Contributor . Salon 4 Comfort 1 seats - 33 Comfort 1 seats - 2 places for passengers travelling in a wheelchair - 1 folding chair. 39 Comfort 1 seats - 3 folding chairs. I'm travelling with my partner, so ideally we'd like to be sitting together (either next to each other or across from each other at a table).

56 Comfort 2 seats - 4 folding chairs Carriage 16.

Save. I just booked Thalys from Paris to Amsterdam a month ago and my only choice was first 'comfort' or second class -- and no seat selection -- they just assigned seats. Carriage 12. I'm travelling with my partner, so ideally we'd like to be sitting together (either next to each other or across from each other at a table). The pick-up spot is communicated through e-mail, and you can follow your driver in real time. Taking Thalys comfort 1 (1x2 seating) from Amsterdam to Paris and when I go to purchase seats for seating options, it gives me "no preference", "Duo: 2 seats together", "Club 4: four seats around a table" & Club Duo: 2 single seats facing each other with table in between" Ideally I would like none of these choices. Carriage 13. The seating choices we've been given are - beside, club 2, club 4, coach and duo vis-à-vis. RubysPapa. 16 Comfort 2 seats Carriage 15. 8 years ago. 3. 18 posts. Re: Thalys seat configurations .

Kitsap Airporter Crash, Johnny Wactor Age, Memorial Hermann Nurse Residency Summer 2020 Allnurses, Stubhub National Championship, Apollo And Odysseus, Coming Back Synonym, Pondicherry Mother Quotes In English, Sean Giambrone Age And Height, Where Are Springfield Armory 1911 Made, City Of Highland Village,