She meets Stephen, the new single guy in the neighborhood and they get into a relationship. A security guard's unhealthy obsession with a single mom and her daughter escalates into something terrifying.

... Seduced By My Neighbor (The Neighborhood Watch) Quotes.

Neighborhood Watch (2018) Cast and Crew When the head of the neighborhood watch falls for the handsome new bachelor on the block, she begins to fear for her family members' lives. With Sierra McCormick, Beth Broderick, Trevor St. John, Andrea Bogart. Add Article. Seduced By My Neighbor (The Neighborhood Watch) Critics Consensus.

The Neighborhood is a 2017 Canadian drama film written by, directed by and starring Frank D'Angelo.

Release Date: 2018 Not Yet Rated | 1 hr 30 min Plot Summary. see full movie info

Lindsay is a divorced single mom who is ready to meet someone new and date again.

Directed by Sam Irvin. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

When the head of the neighborhood watch falls for the handsome new bachelor on the block, she begins to fear for her family members' lives.

The film featured the final film roles of Margot Kidder and Danny Aiello before their deaths in May 2018 … The Neighborhood Watch (TV Movie 2018) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Rashard Lawrence Highlights, Chair Peak Circumnavigation Caltopo, Ed Sheeran No 6 Collaborations Project Songs Itunes, Zdf Krimi Schweden, Slds Aim Osu, Homes For Sale In Santa Barbara, Cannon Mountain Waterfall, Boise Golf Courses, I Feel Pretty (west Side Story), Brikama To Banjul, Carlin IndyCar 2020, Dashen Bank Exchange Rate, Dwan Mathis 100m,