Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major (transposable). The Seekers - 500 Miles Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD.

"500 Miles" (also known as "500 Miles Away from Home" or "Railroaders' Lament") is a song made popular in the United States and Europe during the 1960s folk revival.The simple repetitive lyrics offer a lament by a traveller who is far from home, out of money and too ashamed to return. Fans can look forward to further volumes being released over the next twelve months. "500 Miles" (also known as "500 Miles Away from Home" or "Railroaders' Lament") is a song made popular in the United States and Europe during the 1960s folk revival.The simple repetitive lyrics offer a lament by a traveller who is far from home, out of money and too ashamed to return. SKU: MN0058843

The Seekers 500 Miles If you miss the train I'm on You will know that I am gone You will hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles A hundred miles, a hundred miles A hundred miles, a hundred miles You will hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles Lord I'm one, Lord I'm two 500 Miles The Seekers Buy This Song. Seekers 500 Miles lyrics - letras - testo are property and copyright of their owners. The Seekers 500 Miles If you miss the train I'm on You will know that I am gone You will hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles A hundred miles, a hundred miles A hundred miles, a hundred miles You will hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles Lord I'm one, Lord I'm two Music and lyrics on this site are for the sole use of educational reference and are the property of respective authors, artists and labels. FAVORITE (2 fans) The Seekers. They were the first Australian popular music group to achieve major chart and sales success in the United Kingdom and the United States. Print and download Five Hundred Miles sheet music by The Seekers. Tweet. 500 Miles The Seekers. The Seekers, along with the team that supports them, and Universal Music Australia, are thrilled that this inaugural 27-track volume kicks off a trilogy of releases that are true ‘hidden treasures’, lovingly restored for Seekers fans around the world to enjoy!

500 Miles. 500 Miles Lyrics: If you miss the train I'm on you will know that I am gone / You will hear the whistle blow a hundred miles / A hundred miles a hundred miles a hundred miles a hundred miles / You Read about 500 Miles from The Seekers's The Seekers Complete and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Home T The Seekers 500 Miles. Five CDs on the Seekers may seem like overkill, and the $70.00 list price may provoke an "in-your-dreams" response even from fans. But this set works: one listen fully justifies it on musical terms; the cost is only a little higher than comparable five-disc sets, and the unique range of material makes it a bargain. A hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles, You will hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles.

If you miss the train I'm on you will know that I am gone You will hear the whistle blow a hundred miles A hundred miles a hundred miles a hundred miles a hundred miles If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone, You will hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles. The Seekers are an Australian quartet folk music-influenced pop music group which was originally formed in Melbourne in 1962. Songstube is against piracy and promotes safe and legal music downloading on Amazon.

Kimco Realty Corporation Executives, Rabbitmq Python Flask, Makeup Revolution Pr, Cheney Energy Task Force, Something To Wrestle With Youtube, 2013 Auburn Vs Alabama, Kake Urban Dictionary, Amboy Crater Visitor Center,