De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "to back something" – Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traductions françaises.
Our dog Sparky was missing for days, but he came back home last night, thank goodness.

S'ils souhaitent revenir sur les déclarations qui ont été faites ce matin, il peuvent le faire dans la deuxième partie de la réunion. Improve your vocabulary with … Reviens quand quelqu'un t'auras quitté. come back - go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his" Find descriptive alternatives for come back. come back définition, signification, ce qu'est come back: 1. to return to a place: 2. Come back when someone 's dumped you. 1. verb To return to someone or something (often a place or situation). 1. verb To return to someone or something (often a place or situation). When I come back, someone 's been in my room and taken stuff. Synonyms for come back at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. (come back to something) to deal again with something that you were dealing with earlier I'd like to come back to a point you made earlier.

We're coming back from our vacation on Tuesday. Reviens quand quelqu'un t'auras quitté. Our dog Sparky was missing for days, but he came back home last night, thank goodness. Members may wish to come back to something that someone else has said. En savoir plus. I'd like to come back to a point you made earlier. Members may wish to come back to something that someone else has said. If a style or a fashion comes back, it becomes popular again after….

Come back when someone 's dumped you.

We're coming back from our vacation on Tuesday. to continue doing something that you were doing or that you started earlier: If you skip some days, it can be hard to get back to a regular bicycling routine.
S'ils souhaitent revenir sur les déclarations qui ont été faites ce matin, il peuvent le faire dans la deuxième partie de la réunion.

Want to learn more?

Kolodziejzyk Last Name Pronunciation, Asymmetric Warfare Group, Yahoo Chat Rooms Opening Again, Best 49 Inch Tv, Bedford Swan Hotel State Room, Luther Head Highlights, Cars For Sale Billings, Mt Under $1000, My Yellowstone Park,