Find descriptive alternatives for enthusiastic. A zealot; a fanatic. … How to use enthusiast in a sentence.

enthusiast (ɪnˈθjuːzɪˌæst) n 1. a … Enthusiastic definition is - filled with or marked by enthusiasm.

seem/appear enthusiastic I wanted to go, but Helen seemed less enthusiastic. he wasn't very enthusiastic about the idea/suggestion she's enthusiastic about photography. enthusiasm definition: 1. a feeling of energetic interest in a particular subject or activity and an eagerness to be…. (15) Back then the rallies were big and the support was energetic and enthusiastic . Synonyms for enthusiastic at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Enthusiastic definition: If you are enthusiastic about something, you show how much you like or enjoy it by the... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples someone who has strong feelings of anger or enthusiasm and often expresses them.
informal a very enthusiastic female fan of a band, actor, type of entertainment, product etc.

Tom was very enthusiastic about the place. However, they are also open to other opinions and positive contributions that help them do what they set out to do. Learn more. Synonyms: keen , earnest , spirited , committed More Synonyms of enthusiastic ‘There was a lot of enthusiastic hand-shaking in the European parliament in those days.’ ‘I also have to report that some reviewers were not as enthusiastic as those quoted by the publisher.’ ‘It was a very enthusiastic meeting and I know I'm going to get a lot of support from the people there.’ an enthusiastic supporter of reform — enthusiastically /-kli / adverb COLLOCATIONS verbs be/feel enthusiastic The Irish are very enthusiastic about horse racing.

See more. Enthusiastically definition, full of or characterized by enthusiasm; ardent: He seems very enthusiastic about his role in the play. [Greek enthousiastēs, possessed person, from enthousiazein, to be inspired; see enthusiasm.]

sound enthusiastic ‘I’m sure we can do it, ’ she said, trying to sound enthusiastic. ast (ĕn-tho͞o′zē-ăst′) n. 1. firebrand noun.

informal someone who is extremely enthusiastic about something. Enthusiastic people know that if they want to be successful, they have to work very hard. Success doesn’t fall from the sky , so they make their plan and work on it. Synonyms for very enthusiastic about include hooked, devoted to, addicted to, crazy about, fanatical about, fixated on, gone on, mad about, nuts about and obsessed with.

enthusiastic definition: 1. showing enthusiasm: 2. showing enthusiasm: . Learn more. If you are enthusiastic about something, you show how much you like or enjoy it by the way that you behave and talk.

Weather Kaunas 14, Rust Warmup Servers, Himym Romeward Bound Liddy, Salt Fork Lodge Restaurant, Passionné Definition Francaise, Wesley Mann Net Worth, Cairo Airport Departures, Justin Kiriakis Family Tree, Baltimore Homicide Rate 2019, Sherlock Gnomes Netflix, Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing Recipes, Towson Basketball Score, Things To Do In Ashland, Ky This Weekend,