I came with that .38, I'm leaving with a body. Comethazine - Walk Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Lyrics to 'Walk' by Comethazine. Flexin' (flexin', flexin') / Ayy, ayy, I walk around like that nigga, finger on the trigger I … If he try me, do him sloppy, shootin' out the big body (Raah) I walk around like that nigga, finger on the trigger If a nigga want some smoke I let this choppa eat his liver (BOOM!) Ay, ay, I walk around like that nigga, finger on the trigger If a nigga want some smoke, I let this choppa eat his liver (BOOM!) Walk Songtext von Comethazine mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Comethazine – Walk Lyrics [Intro] Flexin' [Chorus] Ayy, ayy, I walk around like dat nigga, finger on the trigger If a nigga want some smoke I let this choppa eat his liver (BOOM!) Lyrics to Walk by Comethazine from the Bawskee album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

The Lyrics for Walk by Comethazine have been translated into 8 languages. Flexin` Ay, ay, I walk around like that nigga, finger on the trigger If a nigga want some smoke, I let this choppa eat his liver (BOOM!

Ay, ay, I walk around like that nigga, finger on the trigger If a nigga want some smoke, I let this choppa eat his liver (BOOM!) Walk. I came with that.38, I'm leaving with a body If … Die deutsche Übersetzung von Walk und andere Comethazine Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Watch the video for Walk from Comethazine's Bawskee for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

David Johnson Stats, Hualapai Peak Weather, Diplomatic Passport Uk, Casualty Cancelled Tonight, Irc Job Application Form, Learn Off By Heart, Aspen Triton Regional, Space Needle Height, Black Mountain Arizona Hiking, Jac Naylor Breakdown,