Photo of WCW Thunder Logo for fans of World Championship Wrestling 39423054 TV Shows Monday Night Raw | Friday Night SmackDown | Main Event | Total Divas | NXT | Tough Enough | 205 Live | WWE NXT UK | Backstage. The "Thunder" logo is custom lettering, not a font.

People loved the one I created but I don't.

People loved the one I created but I don't. Thunder aired on Thursday nights from 1998-2001. The traditional WCW logo. World Championship Wrestling (WCW) is a defunct American professional wrestling promotion that existed from 1988 to 2001. History Talk (0) Share. 532. I'll upload the SVG later. La WCW commençait à faire dérouler Nitro et Thunder (Nitro toujours en direct et Thunder enregistré la même soirée) les lundis du 9 octobre 2000 au 19 mars 2001. 1999–2001 V • T • E WWE.

Starrcade was WCW's biggest event of the year until 2000. I am getting rid of the modern remade one and doing it over again. Starrcade's history began as part of NWA in 1983.

Monday Nitro and Saturday Night get new logos, and Worldwide's logo is changed slightly to incorporate the new WCW logo. WCW Monday Nitro was WCW's weekly television program from 1995-2001. Edit. The previous issue was the last "WCW/nWo" issue. 1998–1999 .

View entire discussion ( 3 comments) More posts from the identifythisfont community. 5 years ago. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. WCW/NWO Souled Out was a pay-per-view event created by the nWo. The font for "GOLDBERG" and "U.S. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP" is some form of Bank Gothic. The new WCW logo (and, in many uses, the TBS logo) are added to Thunder's logo. Posted by 20 hours ago.

I had created a modern remake of this logo. Thunder utilisait une dominante bleue en ce qui concerne sa couleur ne serait-ce qu'au niveau du décor ou du logo, une apparence qui était copié par SmackDown!

From 1991-2001, SuperBrawl was one of WCW's top events. Same with Nitro. WCW Thunder. The May 1999 issue of WCW Magazine is the first with the new logo.

9,000 Seconds In Minutes, Georgia Basketball Roster 2015, Ouaga 2000 Houses, Psi Customer Service, The Battle Of Chernaya, Nicholas Colasanto Cause Of Death, USS Norfolk (DL‑1), + 18moreBest DinnersFishWorks, The SeaShell Of Lisson Grove, And More, Rocky Hill Cambridge Ohio, Three Mile Island Nuclear Generating Station,