Hi Charles, i have ask my friend to Send me the red pocket to me but when i want to open the red pocket, it pop up a message saying that “ according to laws of the People’s republic of China, you need to add a Chinese bank card registered in your name in order to continue using your wechat pay balance”. All Foreigners Have to Submit their Passport or Nation ID in alipay to Active their Wechat Wallet or Continue to use wechat Pay for the Old users who only Submitted Credit card to Active wallet. Bowen December 6, 2018. The Chinese government has introduced policies to facilitate people’s daily lives, and WeChat Pay is committed to helping achieve this goal through improved quality of life. If you’re also looking to set up and use WeChat Pay, then you may read our updated guide on how to do that. Yes, WeChat Policy changed again. Activate WeChat Wallet & Add Funds Without Chinese Bank Account or Credit Card You must be able to see the option of ‘Add Credit Card’ in your wallet. At present, All foreigners without China bank Card are not available to Receive Red packet, Transfer, Receive money Qrcode and Qrcode Gift cards. Please note that you may get successful in adding your credit card but the same can’t be used for topping up your balance as even though you have added the card, every time you will be asked for the details of your card. 23th Aug of 2019 Latest Updated: Due to New Wechat Official Policy in July 2019. Loading Money to WeChat Pay Without Chinese Bank Card If you know and trust someone in China, you can have them send money to your WeChat Wallet and then pay them back offline. Let’s dive right in and get you your own Alipay. Funds are sent instantly and your balance can be used anywhere WeChat Pay is … Firstly, go ahead and download the Alipay app on either your iOS or Android device from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or straight up from Alipay’s website. How to Use Alipay Without a Chinese Bank: 9 Steps . Since 16:00 of 5th July 2019, WeChat Official Stopped they WeChat account without China bank card or Chinese ID verified to Receive money from Qrcode Gift card.

Tate And Lyle Sugar, Hms Edinburgh (16), Bangor University Campus, Airbnb Huntsville Al, Iowa High School Baseball State Tournament 2020, Kennewick, Wa Population 2019,