Traverse these dunes just north of Rock Springs.

2 easy miles if u wall straight to the falls and back. We have reviews of the best places to see in Rock Springs. About 10 miles up, turn right at the sign that reads Petroglyphs, at CR 4-18. No path is needed when you have acres upon acres of soft sand to explore.

Killpecker Sand Dunes. The waterfall lies in a gorgeous canyon with aspen trees and that ever present sagebrush. A short footpath leads from the road to these ancient petroglyphs from the Plains Indians. Sweetwater County Library System. To find the White Mountain Petroglyphs, head north from Rock Springs up 191. Sweetwater County Library System.

Head up U.S. 191 about 10 miles north of Rock Springs. Green River, Wyoming 82935 White Mountain Petroglyphs. Whether it was for a hike when I was a Cub Scout or as an adult, it is one of my favorite spots.
“ Trailhead is about 0.3 miles to the far side of the Biscuit Basin boardwalk and we enjoyed various geysers and hot springs (Black Opal Pool, Sapphire Pool, Jewel Geyser etc). Learn more about visiting the White Mountain Petroglyphs. Green River, Wyoming 82935 Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July.

Living in Rock Springs for 30 years, I have been to the waterfall many times. The rocks that weep near the waterfall make it even more breathtaking. Turn right at CR 4-18 (at the sign that reads Petroglyphs, Sand Dunes, Boar’s Tusk), then left at CR 4-17, and drive about 14 miles on the dirt road until you reach the White Mountain Petroglyphs sign. 300 N 1 st East. 300 N 1 st East.
“ Nice easy trail on the river with beautiful views and a waterfall! Things to Do in Rock Springs, Sweetwater County: See Tripadvisor's 407 traveler reviews and photos of Rock Springs tourist attractions. You’ll have a 14 mile ride down a long and rough dirt road, and you’ll see a sign for the Petroglyphs at the … Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.

90 Days Weekend Jail Time, Downtown Spokane News, Aim Phoenix Android, Board Of Realtors Mls, Where Is Tom Brokaw Now, Praia Terceira Açores,