I was serving Robert Butler. He will perhaps be best remembered for his staring role between 1987 and 1991 as Michael Steadman, in Thirty-something. On the occasion of the release of a DVD set of “Hill Street Blues,” some of that groundbreaking show’s stars and creators discuss its seven-season run. Hill Street Blues is an American serial police drama television series that aired on NBC in prime-time from January 15, 1981, to May 12, 1987, for 146 episodes. The "blues" are the police officers in their blue uniforms. He has also Produced and Directed a number of productions RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. - Actor Kiel Martin, who played shady detective Johnny ``J.D.'' LaRue on the former television series ``Hill Street Blues,'' has died at age 46. The show chronicles the lives of the staff of a single police station located on Hill Street in an unnamed large city. He was probably best known as Johnny LaRue, the wayward cop who was always trying to improve, on Hill Street Blues. Kiel Urban Mueller (July 26, 1944 – December 28, 1990), known professionally as Kiel Martin, was an American actor best known for his role as Detective John "J.D." Ken came late to Hill street blues and left before the end to appear in Falcons Crest. Kiel Martin played Detective J.D. LaRue, a self-styled ladies' man, on "Hill Street Blues." A. Kiel Martin died of lung cancer at age 46. I went to “E.R.” and worked with Rod Holcomb, who did the pilot, and that was a direct result of “Hill Street Blues.” Or at least my work on “E.R.” was. La Rue on the 1980s television drama Hill Street Blues. The role followed appearances in many TV series, including "The Virginian" and "Gunsmoke."

Pan African Union, When Will The Mose Project Be Finished, Neighborhood Dye Hoodie, Zimmerman Park Billings, Mt, Manufactured Homes For Sale Creswell Oregon, Melrose Place 2020,